My bulling story.

I have been bullied. I have been made to feel lower than everyone else. They called me names like: Ugly, fat, slut, useless, wasted air, lesbian, ect. I have been pushed down, and had my head slammed down to the pavement. I was being abused at the time too. My stepdad molested me and beat me, while my mother beat me some more. I was raising my 5 year old brother too. Mo mother and step father were doing drugs, BAD. My bestfriend, and boyfriend introduced me to alcohol, smoking, cutting and burning. I did all those, while skipping school, sneaking out, and for a while "experimented". People found out and the bullying got worse. People told me to kill myself, and that I needed to go die in a hole somewhere. I hated life. I hated everything about it. I have secrets about things I have done that I still have yet to tell people. Truth be told I am an addict, but not to what I use to be addicted to, I am addicted to writing now. I take medicine for my depression, and anxiety. I now know that I am none of those things that the bullies have often called me. And I am NOT smoking, drinking, cutting, or burning anymore. Like ever again. I will not be that person. So for those of you out there who think your alone...YOU ARE NOT! I'm here and I LOVE YOU. You are BEAUTIFUL! DON"T be like me... get help! PLEASE! I love you...stay strong.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 31 at 7:30 pm:
This is exactly what some people out there need to hear. You're story is so inspiring, and I think it was very brave of you to post it. I'm so happy you've overcome it. :)

Real_life_LoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 3 at 1:57 pm :
Thank you!

_Zavery_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 3 at 11:36 am:
Oh and also, you seem like a very strong individual, especially for all you have been through. stay strong <3

May 31 at 2:12 am :
Thanks and you too. Keep your head up:) If you ever need to talk I'm here<3

May 3 at 11:35 am:
Wonderful piece and good message being conveyed. I have been bullied before so to hear such a wonderful message is very encouraging. nice work!