Your Body is a Book | Teen Ink

Your Body is a Book

By TheMysticalBlur PLATINUM, Delaware, Ohio
TheMysticalBlur PLATINUM, Delaware, Ohio

"Change your thoughts before your thoughts change you."

It comes from everywhere. People may not notice but it’s there. Your comment that I don’t have enough in my life to act the way I am or do the things I do. Well guess what you were wrong. I don’t go around telling people someone’s abusing me or that my bruises aren’t from the sport I play. I keep quiet and whenever you ask I always say I am okay. I will never put myself to death for the roadblocks in my life instead I will soar and grow from the mistakes, mine or yours. Never fall in fear of breaking, rise in power and conquer that fear. Never let it hurt only let it make you stronger. People may say, “Take a joke” or “I’m just kidding” but they don’t know, no-one knows. Your body is your cover and your emotions are the pages and the story, the story is the memories lost and found, weak and strong. They will always be there no matter how hard you try. Don’t let them shake you, break you, or take you, you are you and that’s all that matters. Be proud!

Hellstorm said...
Hellstorm, Bossier City, Louisiana

We all make Choices, But in the end our choices make us.

i say this all the time....well think it anyway. Thank you for writing it its amazing :) great job