Survivor of bullying | Teen Ink

Survivor of bullying

January 8, 2014
By KristleMarie96 BRONZE, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
KristleMarie96 BRONZE, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"If you love something set it free, if it comes back it was meant to be, if not is truly was not yours in the first place"


Hi,
My name is kristle & my story is about a personal experience on bullying:

My hell began in 2011 when I was enrolled in Conway high school in South Carolina!

I was a straight "A" student before Conway, my day at Conway began with being boxed in by 6 different people, taunting me, pushing me, following me & some were even in my math class, where a female student threatened to have me beat up by a male student & his friends. If I didn't give my answers to her or my lunch. It got to the point where they were skipping their classes to find & torture me in my classes, name calling became so hurtful that I was believing what they called me was in fact true.

Lying to my mom became a habit so she didn't worry, but she noticed a few bruises & saw I was becoming depressed & not wanting to suddenly go to school, until my mother had enough , she went to the school and demanded the school took action against them, things were fire for a week but again they started but this time it got worse..

Hitting me became a everyday ritual, tripping me, knocking books out of my hand, ect. Again my mom went to the school & they assured her this would stop! Several more times my mom was at the school but this time with the cops, by the time they could do anything (which they never did) my mom moved us out of Conway. However a few months after we moved I told my mother how I wanted to kill myself & how the day we moved I was ready to do it! Now I'm 17 years old & I'm again a straight "A" student telling my story in hopes it saves a life & help others stand up to bullying.


The author's comments:
I hope people take it to heart and stand up to bullying