World Changer's | Teen Ink

World Changer's

October 12, 2013
By EmmaGardner GOLD, Oceanside, California
EmmaGardner GOLD, Oceanside, California
10 articles 3 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
If today started out badly, you have the power to turn it around. Be strong, be determined and be the amazing person you were made to be. I believe in you! -Debby Ryan


Everyday so many people get bullied, but how many of us will stop and help that person getting made fun of. There is many different ways that people get bullied everyday. There is through text, email, Facebook, and in person. I have been trying to get the word out of why bullying is so bad, but I need your help to get the word out there even further. “If today started out badly, you have the power to turn it around. Be strong, be determined and be the amazing person you were made to be. I believe in you!” -Debby Ryan. I want to show to everyone that they have the power to turn it around. They have the power to stand up for others and to help them out! I personally have been bullied and I know that it doesn’t feel good. I want to help others to know that they can and WILL make it through this bullying. I want to show them not to give up! Don’t be a witness of bullying anymore, be someone who stands up for what is right, and help people who are being bullied! I want to show people they don’t have to be afraid to stand up for someone!


The author's comments:
YOU can help change the world! Bullying doesn't have to continue, take this stand, and help stop bullying today!