Take a Stand! | Teen Ink

Take a Stand!

By EmmaGardner GOLD, Oceanside, California
EmmaGardner GOLD, Oceanside, California

If today started out badly, you have the power to turn it around. Be strong, be determined and be the amazing person you were made to be. I believe in you! -Debby Ryan

Life’s words can decide between life and death for some people! Why do some people only give encouraging words to people that they know? Should some people get life words, and some get discouraging words? NO everyone should be treated the same! We are all equal in God’s eyes, so why don’t we treat people that way? If you are tired of seeing people treated badly, and you want to do something to help change the world; then take a stand against bullying! Bullying is becoming more and more common, and barely anyone ever pays attention to it! I decided to take this stand against bullying, and created a group called Dare2Love! If you are interested in helping to take this stand, then I encourage you to go check out Dare2Loves Facebook Page! It never feels good when you get bullied, then why do we do it to others? I know how serious bullying is, especially the rising levels of cyber bullying. I’m TIRED of seeing this happening to people all around me, and not doing anything to help, because I was afraid of being made fun of also. If you're with me on this, then stand up for people, TAKE that stand! Help to show LOVE to everyone!

I was bullied while I was growing up, and I decided to take this stand against bullying! Also to take this step towards helping to change the world! By helping to stop bullying, BUT also to show LOVE to everyone!