bullied | Teen Ink

bullied

By Archa-awesome GOLD, Buffalo, Minnesota
Archa-awesome GOLD, Buffalo, Minnesota

“Cruelty is all out of ignorance. If you knew what was in store for you, you wouldn't hurt anybody, because whatever you do comes back much more forceful than you send it out” -Willie Nelson

I’m just going to start out by saying bullying is not right. It is probably one of the few things I truly hate. It is outrageous and hurtful, physically, emotionally, and mentally. I was bullied, not bad, but it was bullying all the same. I won’t go into detail about it, just that I cried every night and looked at the knife in the drawer more and more until I finally said that I wasn't going to live with it anymore. I decided to speak up, and the bullying stopped! It was an amazing feeling, like taking several large rocks out of a backpack I was forced to wear. My life wasn't perfect, but it was better.
I also know a girl who was bullied to the extreme. She got in fights and got beat up. So she decided to learn how to fight. She was made fun of as well, and didn't think there was anything to do about it. She was lost in a cruel world. This girl got so depressed with all the bullying; she was in the hospital for trying suicide… seven times. As life went on, she went to a church to hear the story of a girl who tried suicide by train and lost both of her legs. She was forever changed. This girl I know, she has gone through a lot, but she is now living a better life, and is one of my best friends. She speaks out against bullying now, and is always a help to people in need. She is an amazing person, and if you met her, you would never think that was her past.
Now you know not one, but two more bullying stories, and if you are not doing something about bullying, I urge you to do it now, because you never know who is wearing a mask everyday. Go out and fight against bullying!

these stories are true. speak out against bullying!

Archa-awesome GOLD, Buffalo, Minnesota

go and fight for the bullied everywhere!

Archa-awesome GOLD, Buffalo, Minnesota

thank you for your support. i hate bullying with a passion.

John Harris said...
on Sep. 26 2013 at 9:48 am
John Harris, Wells, Maine
I agree that we should stop bullying and stick together

yaya said...
on Sep. 25 2013 at 9:24 am
bullying is not cool so i feel were u coming from and bully are not cool they dumb so go head girl and do u