Get Some | Teen Ink

Get Some

By BobbiJames PLATINUM, Tunnel Hill, Georgia
BobbiJames PLATINUM, Tunnel Hill, Georgia

You got your drama queens, you got your nerds, you got them things we call the bullies to. Well I'll tell you something about them that we all might need to know, they to are humans just like you. Well I bet you didn't know they need some love and care. So tell them about Jesus right then and there. You see these things called bullies need alot of love, I'll tell you right now, I'll do it, I'll do it. If I am going to be on this earth let God use me as his servent. Bullies I am going to say, don't always know what they are doing is so, so, so bad. Speak up! Yeah speak up! Be a voice not only for your self, open your mouth and help somebody every chance you get! They will find God's grace in every mistake, and give more then they take. They will never look back on those days of darkness. You saved them from hell. Don't don't don't don't stop there, keep going and take stand. Theses things called bullies take childrens lives. They cause these things called depression and stress and I'll tell you right now ain't none of that good for you. So take a stand, yeah take a stand, today.