Bullying My Story

Bullying my Story

Hi my name is Daniel and this is my story about my school life and how much I have been bullied yes this is all true. Ever since I came to the town I live in 11 years ago that is where the bullying started. I was 5 when I came to where I am now I didn’t know anyone I was a very shy child. Over the years I grew less shy and started to talk to people from this school. The shyness was the one thing that started the bullying. I acted “different” from everyone else so they all didn’t like that I was “different.” The bullying died down until middle school and that’s where it came back. I came to middle school with a few friends not to many though. Most of the people who “accepted” me as who I am I lost all those friends from elementary school to middle school. And I went through middle school always hanging out with younger kids or older kids never did I hang out with people my own age because I had a fear that they would judge me. So once I got to high school I went through freshmen year with 1 friend. The next year when I was a sophomore I gained more friends and just got bullied even more because my brother started a rumor about me doing illegal things which were not true that day i when home and cut myself and my friend saw it and yelled at me and if it wasn't for my friend i would not be able to write this story because i was very close to ending my own life and my friend walked in and helped me through it. So throughout my sophomore year I have had barely any friends and I turned to drugs and I thought why am I doing this but I couldn’t stop. Then I woke up one day and got caught with marijuana and I said no more drugs and then I started a page on Google plus called stop bullying now. i hope my story helps others through there bulling problems.

Daniel

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:09 pm:
This was very inspiring, and I'm glad that you were able to pull through. Also, it was very well-written. Good job :D

danielsock replied...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:16 pm :
thank you.