It Could Change The World

Do I know what Im turning into? The person I always despised. Those that I looked down upon, those that frustrated my thinking, those that I was afraid to become when I was centered in between their atmosphere. What happened? I slipped. Like a school girl by a puddle of wet mud hurrying, racing on her way to school. Had the fighter in me died? Dead. Dead. Dead. I was not indifferent no more. No, it was my conscience that had died, my guilt that had died. Something was alive though, factually it was coming to life, my want to ruin. Destroy, hurt, upset , all in indirect ways that made me feel good about myself, that lifted my ego, that raised me in social evils and due to what we call reality the social “evil” wasn’t a “sin” it was simply to have “fun”.
I always wondered what this “fun” was, did it really reveal a gratifying feeling or was it just the oblivious attitude of incognizant varmints like us who dared not to see the long running negative flaw-full effects that would come out of this, so called “fun” we had, or was it just because we were so used to seeing bad being supported that we now had adapted to not using our own superior intelligence to isolate right from wrong, hurtful from fun, vulgar from decent and cruel from justice.
If it is looked into, reaching all dates back in history of all era, dynasties, empires, centuries and cultures it can be seen that bad and evil was supported by a number of people for their own selfish, corrupt wants. Take Adolf Hilter for an example, he said he wanted to make Germany “perfect” by abolishing all Jews and people of other races he did not approve of, to him it was an act of justice to humanity and he had many supporters and he was not even halted at the right time, but does this mean that what he did was wrong what-so-ever the reasoning behind it was. Who was he to declare a cast or race of people in the field of unacceptability? With blood as red as theirs, with the same maker, with the same forming material as them, who was he to question their right of existence? Did his conscience not tick twice, once? Nothing, none at all. He did what he did because of deep seated hatred, as an act of vengeance and a way to control and have a sense of power and authority. Those were his selfish corrupt reasons. It still did not make it right. Hatred tipped fire to more hate, to more vengeance, more corruption. Though it was stopped, it still left behind scars, traces of horrid memories that haunt those who suffered from its loss and afterglow. If he was made to realize his evil intentions and his conscience awakened there was a probability that the holocaust would not have occurred, but he had supporters, supporters who had their eyes on the money, the power, the prize. If he had no supporters, if he knew people who saw the harmful sides of his ambiguous statements and thoughts, who were well-wishers of humanity and humanness, then history books would not be so rich of the incidents that occurred in what we know as World War II.
The example is one that is magnified, or whose effects were brutal on a large scale, but they can be compared to today’s evils. We still live in a corrupt world, full of greedy governments, and the worst bullying. Bbullyingin all forms, on the internet, in school, in playgrounds and etc. Adolescents or kids who reconcile themselves with a bully-like attitude and behavior are those who want to feel superior and in charge, have killed their conscience and guilt in the process. Their supporters are there for the power as well. Power in all forms and ages is appealing. If the support dies the ideas will to, and eventually corrupting minds will be rare, but how do we flawful mammals entertain ourselves to the ability that moves us past the materialistic pleasures and helps us fine other routes to contempt our hearts. It’s only if we think twice, if we feel, if we find love in hate. In this world of hate and ambition it will be hard, but even if the movement starts from ten people in this ever-increasing population, it will gain supporters just as evil does and soon it will spread and cover the world. It would stop hurting and scaring. Every step will be like climbing a mountain but if the attitude and belief spreads like plague, what all can we not fight against? What all can we not save ourselves from? We could stop inevitable wars, halt deaths, and form heroes out of those that are too scared to face opposition at this moment. It could change the world.

moet14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:34 pm:
No words to describe this

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:35 pm:
This amazing article left me speechless. It carries a message worth spreading. An excellent attempt. Keep it up! 

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:12 pm:
This is great. I love this so much. Keep writing, this is amazing.

WildeCow said...
yesterday at 5:24 pm:
I love it!!! it's really powerful!

HannahBanana99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 4:01 pm:
Wow- No words to describe this. Very emotional and unique! Awesome job :)

Lonely_DespairThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 3:59 pm:
Wow, this is very deep and detailed. I enjoyed it.. it was something I could picture being said in speech or debate. Great Job

HopethroughFaithThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 3:55 pm:
very good and discriptive i like it!

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 3:54 pm:
brilliant to say the least great job