speak up | Teen Ink

speak up

By angie17 SILVER, Philidelphia, Pennsylvania
angie17 SILVER, Philidelphia, Pennsylvania

live your life to the fullest

don't ever be afraid to make mistakes because of whose telling you to not follow your dreams

do with your heart

As she walks down the hall she feels the pushes and hears the whispers. They have not stopped bullying her since she got to the school. Why do they do this? It’s not right. She doesn’t want to tell her parents because she feel they will tell her that it is her fault and that she need to become a better person and to stop telling on people. She feels alone as months go on it only gets worse. Her locker now says slut on it. What can she do? If she tells the principle they will beat her worse than before. Coming home she has bruises all down her body. Why did they hate her so much? She is the sweetest girl ever. One day she had enough of it. She had no friend’s no one to care about her. So what was the point of living if there is no one to live for? In her head it makes total sense. When she got home from school she went straight to her room as usual without Talking to anyone. No one asked her how her day was. No one cared. it has gotten to her so badly that she finally decides enough is enough. Who could blame her? Wouldn’t you do the same thing? Did you ever really care about her feelings? If you did you would not have drove her to this point. She grabs her dad’s handgun that he keeps in his closest. Loads it up. As she’s loading it blood is running down her wrists because she has cut them so badly. She writes a not saying “sorry I wasn’t good enough to fit in this harsh cruel world I feel this is better for everyone. To all of you that have bullied me to this point I’m sorry you never got to know the real me.” She’s called down to the kitchen table. Why isn’t she coming down? Something must be wrong so her dad goes to see if everything is ok. He’s crushed at the site. Why didn’t he listen? There had to be at least one person who knew she was planning on doing this. The fact of the matter is there was no one. No one cared enough to see the pain she went through so she ended her life. Everyone must speak up even if you are too scared to because you never know what will happen if you don’t. PLEASE SPEAK UP!!!!!!!!!!

people should not have to go through this please just speak up

on Mar. 1 2013 at 3:17 pm
RyleeNixon SILVER, Madrid, Iowa

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon." unknown..

That is so sad!! But it was pretty good!