Fighters

I am always afraid I would run into them. They travel in packs of two and threes. Sometimes more.
Whenever I see them my mind thinks "Fight or Flight?" I always pick Flight.But what if I picked Fight. It's not like I'm actually going to hit them. Just stand up to them for once in my life.
If I stand up to them I could make a difference for a lot of teens like me. To them I would be a hero. A hero like the ones I read about.
So next time I see them I won't pick Flight. The next time I see them, I am going to pick Fight.
And I am going to make a revolution of Fighters. No longer will I pick Flight.

sweetcookie66 said...
Feb. 11 at 6:20 pm:
i love the peom!!!Standing up and being a leader is what makes a person stand out and be a hero to others who are too scaried to stand up for them mself!!!!!:D

alexis morrell said...
Feb. 11 at 6:18 pm:
i love the peom!!!!!!!!!!!Standing up and being a leader is what makes a person stand out and be a hero to others who are too scaried to stand up for them mself!!!!!:D

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10 at 12:43 pm:
Amazing! The only thing I would change is that you are missing a couple of spaces, and the last couple lines a were a little repetitve, so maybe switch the wording a bit.