Dear Enemy

Dear Enemy,

It sure has been a while, hasn't it? The last time I saw you was when you were stealing my best friend just out of spite, and knocking my books off my desk when you walked by. I don't plan on talking to you, and I don't think we'll ever be friends, but I wanted to tell you something I never had the guts to tell you in person. I want you to have a great life. I wish you everything, and I want you to be happy. I don't like you, I hate you in fact, but that doesn't change anything. I want you to live, laugh, love, and be loved.
Sincerely,
Your Enemy

MissLizzieGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18 at 6:53 pm:
Another great piece

lordfarquadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 9:17 pm:
LEL HA GAYYYYYYYYYYY

MissLizzieGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 18 at 6:53 pm :
There is nothing wrong with being gay.

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is great!

KimKendrickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:29 pm :
Wow, thanks!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:39 pm :
I love how you took a cliche idea and personalised it, to make it interesting!