If only

If only you could see how much you changed me. I no longer think I am beautiful. I am not smart. My life is worthless. If only you could you could see how much you changed me.
If only if you could see how much it hurt me. Name calling and teasing. Tripping and hitting. Laughing and gawking. If only you could see how much it hurt me.
If only you much you changed me. I am beautiful no matter what you say. I am smarter than you will ever know. My life means so much to me. If only you could see how much you changed me.

Sunny225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:18 pm:
5 starts in favorite i think i could also relate to this poem.. too

Ginga-NingaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
so was i....

TheUnwantedTruthThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:53 am:
ik how u feel but ull get through it, its just life throwing somthing at u to make u stronger bro trust me ull be better from it, i learned that from being bullied. it builds charcter. good u write off of experance usuaully thats a little deeper. so overall good job :D

cookiemonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:49 am:
I think I can relate to this poem. I love it!