It Will Never Happen...Never Happen This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Everyday, I walk into school wishing that everybody would stop looking at me like a freak. I wish my friends would stop calling me “delusional”.

But it will never happen.

Everyday, I wish the constant torture would end. How he calls me names, how he releases my peers against me. How he follows me and stalks my every move.

But it will never happen.

Everyday, I wish that the school would do something about it. Maybe my vice principle will stop being sexist and my principle will actually do something besides giving him detention.

But it will never happen.

Everyday, I wish I could prove to everyone that I am truly peaceful, that I’m not a monster, who can never control her temper. I wish that they could see if they were in my situation, they would crack long before me.

But it will never happen.

Everyday, I wish that my boyfriend and I could be together in peace without him on my trail, stalking my every move. I know he feels threatened by my relationship status. I wish that I didn’t know that dating would push him over the edge. In fact, I wish that my boyfriend wouldn’t push him over the edge.

But it will never happen.

I wish that bullying would end completely, not just for me but for all my peers around the nation. I wish that schools would stop trying to “raise awareness” about bullying; we are all well aware it exists. I wish that schools would actually do something about bullying…

But unfortunately, it will never happen…