The Kidnapped Story of a Boy | Teen Ink

The Kidnapped Story of a Boy

By SamaraFear14 SILVER, Poughkeepsie, New York
SamaraFear14 SILVER, Poughkeepsie, New York

"Mama said, don't give up, it's a little complicated."

Ethan Grant. Straight A student. Did what was asked of him. But, something happened to him when he was 6 years old. Something that changed his life forever. Something that everyone in the world would Kill to have. And someone decided that Kidnapping him would be the best way to take this "Gift"  away from him. And his voice is getting on his nerves. Only only other person besides him. Will Ethan's voice help him escape, or will the voice in his head turn on him?

Chapter 1: The Big Escape(Or so I thought)

I’m doomed, I thought. But, then the most amazing thing happened. I saw light for the first time in days! Don’t get too excited now, the voice in my head said. I don’t understand what you mean, I asked the voice.
     Of course not. You’re not even trying to piece everything together. You have been here for a year, and you haven’t even tried to escape. You could have been back at home by now. But, you’re not. All because you haven’t even tried to find an escape route, the voice stated.
   Well first of all, you need to figure out who’s coming. Then we’ll figure it out from there, the voice offered. “Okay, so it looks like the person coming is a no, the people coming are a boy and a girl!” I declared.
  What does the girl look like? The boy? This is important to find out, the voice exclaimed. “The girl has waving light brown hair down to her shoulders. She has a dirty pink jacket, dirty blue jeans, and a dirty blue shirt that I think say’s ‘I’m a bookworm. What’s your excuse?’. Wow, that says a lot about her” I told the voice. Okay, so the girl has no eyes? That’s sad, the voice asked. “The girl does have eyes. Their green. Very pretty.” I said. Okay, now what about the boy? What does he look like? What is he wearing? I don’t have enough information, the voice informed me.
   “The boy has straight black hair that’s short. His eyes are blue, with a hint of green. He is wearing a dirty black jacket, dirty black jeans, and a dirty black shirt that says ‘I’m not annoying. I’m just curious.’ Wow, where do they get their shirts from?” I told the voice. Well, if you weren’t here right now and you decided to talk to them, then you would find out, the voice said. “Okay. Hey! I need help! Please!” I said. Okay, so either their ignoring you, or they just don’t hear you, the voice said. “Well, if that was me, I would be ignoring everything and focus on kissing that girl.” I told the voice.
   Well, I guess you want to stay here forever, the voice said.

Aren’t you gonna call for help? The voice asked. You want ME to call for help? The last time I checked, before those people arrived, you said that I couldn’t figure anything out for myself. I thought to the voice. “I guess I surprised you with that huh?” I muttered. No, you didn’t surprise me. I was just thinking of a way to get the teenage couple’s attention. But, for once, I can’t think of anything. This is really bad! If I can’t think of anything, then we're both screwed! I can’t believe this! This is sooo bad! What are we gonna do now? The voice stated worried. “Wait! I have a idea!” I said. Uh oh, the voice said.

I got inspiration from the famous Youtuber, Ethan Dolan. Since Ethan and I have a lot in common, I thought that i could write a novel that everyone who reads it, will love it, and share it with the world. And maybe, just maybe, Ethan Dolan will be able to read this novel and can get in touch with me. 

I loved it!!!!!

Did any one enjoy my story? Tell me so in the comments below! And I would to hear some suggestions from you guys to if possible.