Suicide | Teen Ink

Suicide

By Meonly BRONZE, Granite Falls, Minnesota
Meonly BRONZE, Granite Falls, Minnesota

It seems that no one can no longer cope, there done looking for hope so they give their life to the rope.
You are not alone. If you were alone, you wouldn't see others giving their life up to go to the world of unknown. Life is not easy, it is hard to breathe on your own, but remember thinking you are alone is a lie because your too scared to uncover your disguise. The pain in your heart feels like a stabbing and twisting at every inside. You are not alone. Your Mom's insults hurt, feeling unloved. You are not alone. Your Dad beats you until you bleed, You are not alone. You were raped as a little girl. You are not alone! Not one kid likes you belittling your self-esteem. You are not alone! Suicide is not the cure to heal the pain that don't go away. Knowing your are not alone might be the only good feeling inside. But if you see signs of suicide, tell that person you are not alone. We all feel pain, we all want to die someday. We all get distracted by out thoughts letting no one in. Putting up a wall that feels so thin, but so thick when anyone wants to come in. Just remember you are not alone. Don't let the unsaid thoughts linger and crawl around your soul, because it will only be another devil's win, when he hide our demons with-in. Rest in peace Auntie.