Waste

You let yourself waste away with every hit,line,and sack. Slowly trashing yourself,ruined beyond repair slumming into the muck,who you are disintegrating,slowly fading into the dust,you are nothing.You know your an addict when you let the drugs get the best of you,when you search and search never giving up,when you hit rock bottom and you give it all up,keeping up the lies because its what you believe..YOUR MIND IS TWISTED!But yet you strive,thrive from every hit,every line,every sack. Your friends leave,your home is gone,you get caught up,you lose your job but hey that's okay Meth is all you need. It will never leave you it will always be there.I'll make your dreams come true,I'll string you along and make you feel great.I'll always love you when no one else does.IM ALL YOU WILL EVER KNEED! Your an addict but you disagree,just admit it but you wont so you use some more and then Meth speaks,I'll make memories you will never forget,I'll numb your pain to make you forget.Remember to use me everyday,I wont leave you if you dont leave me,I'll be your best friend,I'll keep all your secrets,I'll never tell you lies.YOUR IN TO DEEP..YOU KNEED HELP.Admit it your loosing your mind hes's controling you get out before its to late, you still deny it so Meth does what he does and lies some more.Remember when? Yeah I made that happen,it's your lucky day,you dont kneed sleep,and just when you think you have had enough I'll do what I do and make life hell for you.You cant leave me now Im all you have ever known,you made a promise to me,its time your gone and Meth is moving on to the next one.