What Is The Meaning Of Anger? | Teen Ink

What Is The Meaning Of Anger?

By SweetPolarBearHugs PLATINUM, New York, New York
SweetPolarBearHugs PLATINUM, New York, New York

"All conflict in literature is, in its simplest form, a struggle between good and evil." - unknown author.
"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allan Poe

What is the meaning of anger? Is it an emotion that makes you go mad or is it a demon that secretly takes over you and makes you carve blood and enjoys others's pain? Or maybe it's something more, something that we are just born with. Is it possible? Of course it is dumby! We are all born with it, it's a packaged deal I guess. With life you get all of the things that come with it. It's only natural and it's what makes us human. It's okay to feel angery but it's not okay to take it out on the people you love and no you can't take it out on your hamster duh! But there are ways to take control of it. What?! There are ways? I had no idea! Well of course there are ways dumby! One is punching your pillow. Two scream into your pillow. Three talk to someone it doesn't have to be a parent or teacher, you could always talk to your siblings , closest friends or someone you really trust. You don't have to be afraid to voice your feelings but if you are there are other ways  like plan B. What it is? It's called pick up an empty notebook and grab a sticking pen! Write down how you feel inside. It might help plus you don't even have to show it to anyone, it's just for you and only you. Remember it's okay to feel anger but it's not okay to yell your brains out at others. Well I'm done , now will you excuse me I have to vent to penny, my hamster. Bye bye!!!