My dreams that were smashed

I had so many dreams for me so many hopes,and wishes and they were all smashed in a single second, much like a baloon poppes because its to full,or a glass that has been dropped, or a cammel crush menthol's filter that you crush to get the menthol. Now let me ask you..
Do you feel? Do you see? Do you know the real me? Do you know what its like ... to have all the dreams ripped from you the very ones that kept you going, the ones you worked day in and day out to acheive snatched,shatterd,lost and you not being able to do a damn thing,do you know what its like to loose? To be the looser to be the broken like me? You do not and there for I have to tell you GET ON MY LEVAL!!!! It kills me to see the people you love around you slowly become happy and things happen for them that you wished for you and still you are not complete, you still lack that vital thing that everyone has...and what is that might you ask? Good question, Thats love,and thats a solid person or thing in your life that you can count on nomater what and can trust with your life.... because I dont, Iv had it before but its long gone by now, so let me ask you now....do you see? Or are you just blind like the rest of them? Ill never know if ill be compleete but I do know that I will try my hardest to become complete, what more do you want from me?