can't wait no any longer | Teen Ink

can't wait no any longer

By 2be-Loved BRONZE, Grand Rapids, Michigan
2be-Loved BRONZE, Grand Rapids, Michigan

sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me

It's funny how when I say i'm over this dude. I find myself still getting jealous about the girls he dates. I mean we're friend and all but I can't help myself from falling back in love with him. He's an a** don't get me wrong but there's this great thing about him that only a person that has known him for a while can see. Ok so i sound pathetic this is my ex-boyfriend and I can't get over the fact that he got a girlfriend, I need to move on. But the thing is...I can't. I know in my heart he is the one. he makes me smile, laugh,feel like i'm strong and powerful no one can weaken me. I know am going to wait. but I know soon waiting will be to long and I'll get bored and I'll move on. Hopefully before then he'll see the girlfriend he did have was really all he ever wanted.

After hearing about something I found myself getting jealous. I thought I thought I didn't like this dude, but I found myself falling for him again. Meabwhile, I still texting him saying I don't like him. I wanna keep saying that I don't like him but, at the end of the day no matter how many times I say that. I still know I love him.