1. because even the fashion thread is more interesting than this.
2. p&t forum is the best
3. random thoughts forum is the second best forum.
4. this is pretty boring stuff.
5. they should just throw this thread away:)
1. Because nobody cares when people don't respond directly to your reply .... Eh, that's probably it:)
This forum is kinda boring.
BUMP @ BUMP
1. written roleplay is way way better.
2. not many people like making lists
3. It's kinda boring
4. Random chat has more variety
5. It just gets old after a while
monkeymorgan-the-girl: 3 It's kinda boring. Me: SCREW YOU! I love making countdowns, yes that is their official name, the problem is you guys are doing it wrong, it's not 1 to 5 it's supposed to be 5 to 1 you guys, no offence, just are countdown supid.
1.) majority of teen ink users are loosers that prefer to "role play"
2.)this one is boring
3.)role play is more popular
4.) people dont care about what we say on here
5.) maybe they cant count to 5 so as a result they are ashamed to use this one (ya never know 0.O)
I have 2 countdowns under my name, Top 10 Heavy Metal Bands and Top 25, yes 25, Dream Theater Songs. And there should be a third one coming soon, Top 10 Thrash Metal Bands. I plan to make more reviews and countdowns in the future. Do expect, at the end of the year, Top 10 Albums of 2014.
5. It isn't easy to make top 5 lists
4.a lot of people don't scroll down to see this section
3.nobody thinks people will use this forum (Oh. The irony.)
2. top 5 lists are a little underrated
1. this is more of youtube's thing
theheavymetalist: This is not countdown. This IS TOP 5. Which means you count starting a 1. This has been the way the forum has been forever. Don't come in here and tell us we're doing things wrong. Also this is top 5, not top 25 and not top 10.
1. because most people don't like making lists,
2. they are to lazy to make a list
3. they don't want people to judge their opinions
4. they have apsolutly no idea what to put, or what order to put it
5. the written roleplay section has been taken over by people who could be commenting here, but are to busy RPing to do so