5. The teacher who gives high schoolers coloring homework. 4. The person who drives up your tail pipe even though you're in a clearly marked student driver car.
3. The freshmen who come into high school thinking they own the school.
2. The senior who doesn't put said freshmen in their place.
1. People who come onto a writing website, acting like they are so good at English and writing, and then are too stupid to punctuate and spell correctly.
The website messed up my number four, don't know how that happened! Sorry guys!
1. The boy who thinks that a girl can't beat him up.
2. The person who thinks Harry Potter is stupid.
3. The girl who thinks she can flirt with MY guy.
4. The mother who can't stop looking at the history of the computer.
5. The guy who falls in love with me.
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.
Thanks. Same to you.
1. the person who thinks everyone who struggles with deppression and/or self harm is emo.
2. the person who frequently uses bad to awful grammar and thinks you're crazy when you correct them.
3. the person who thinks suicide is natural and gets rid of (ugh) emo kids.
4. the mean girl who makes you feel like nothingness.
5. everyone who ditches their real friends for popularity.
1. The punk rock poser who knows nothing of anarchy
2. The relative who thinks I am a perfect little angel XD
3. The waitress who falls for the "diet water" trick
4. The grammar nazi on a gaming site
1. Zach S. ( He gets his own category.)
2. The teacher who insulted my mom.
3. The famous young person who messes up their lives.
4. The parent who ditches their kid.
5. The person who thinks they are just amazing and without fault.
1. The person who thinks they can rule everyone's lives.
2. The person who frequently uses bad grammer.
3. The relatives who think I'm going to University.
4. The person who thinks they're perfect.
5. The teacher who doesn't let you sit with your friends.