theren is only one person I really want to meet and would die to meet them. His name is Zacky vengeance. He is the guitar playa for avenged sevenfold.
1. charles darwin and tell him how his thoery is proven wrong
2. Moses and ask him how much pressure he felt leading the Hebrews from egypt to the promise land.
3. Yahsua the Messiah to answer all of my questions of the Bible.
4. MLKJ and ask him how much power he felt that he had standing up for the freeing blacks movement.
5. My sister that is a year older than me that i never met because she died when she was an infant.
*Yahshua sorry for the error
Jesus, hitler, Billie Jo Armstrong, George Washington, and my future self (not a person in history, I know.....)
1. Jesus Christ: because that would just be amazing
2. Eve: I'd tell her not to eat the apple and to step on the snake
3: Myself as a baby: that would be sooo neat
4: Anne Frank: I'd save her!!
5. Laura Ingalls: cuz I like her
So I can punch him in the face, then push him off a cliff... Sorry for the honesty:P
lol i would do the same:)
Let me see. 1. Jesus Christ 2. Lincoln 3. Mary 4. Naaman's wife's slave girl(from the Bible-I've always wanted to meet her!) 5. One of my ancestors-doesn't matter which
And the good news is, I will get to meet most of these people!
1 - Sigmund Freud. We'll have dinner and he'll tell me all about my personality based on how I eat. xD I'm only kidding though.
2- Ernest Hemingway. Just because I'm a fan of his writing, especially his minimalistic view.
3- Mahatma Gandhi.
4- Leonardo Da Vinci
1. Albert Einstein
2. Leonardo Di Vinci
3. Edgar Allan Poe
4. William Shakespeare
5. Abraham Lincoln
Claire Bear B- I like Laura Ingalls too!
Rarely Jaded, you would be an international hero.
I want to meet Keppitipola. He's a really cool guy from Sri Lankan history.
Sir Max Muller, who discovered the Mohenjadaro civilization in India.
somebody from the Bible. anybody, but preferably Jesus or one of the Maccabees
G. K. Chesterton because I think he's cool.
John Napier to punish him for logarithms. what a jobless character he must have been
Manfred von Richtofen. I think he's cool.
ok i've done 6. my bad.