Teen Ink on Twitter
1: Fall in love 2: Have kids 3: Go to Venis(Italy) 4: See the Eifle Tower 5: Save a someone's life How about you?
1. Stop cutting.
2. Leave behind my disorder.
3. Be happy.
4. Love myself for who I am.
5. Travel. Anywhere and Everywhere.:)
1. go to college.
2. marry jacob kelly.
3. have a family with jacob.
4. stop cutting totally.
5. stop trying to please everyone else.(there's prolly more, but those are the big ones.)
1.) Fall madly in love with the guy of my dreams ^_^
2.) Travel to Europe, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand
3.) Publish at least one novel, though hopefully more
4.) Become the best fencer I can be, and make my brother proud5.) Be able to pet a tiger (and other big cats... ^_^)
1) Fall in love with a guy who's nice, caring, & sweet.
2) Save someone's life.
3) Become an author & write books for teens.
4) Stop being so insecure & shy & just enjoy life without worrying what others think of me.5) Try to improve myself for the better.
1. Travel to the Gallapagos
2. Zipline through a rainforest
3. Become enlightened
4. Write a memoir. Not an inspirational boring one, but a funny one because life is too ridiculous to take seriously.5. Have an existential crisis.
2. meet paramore ( a bit unfeasible)
3. get married once and forever
4. travel the world5. be happy and confident within myself
2. travel the whole U.S.
3. adopt a daughter
4. get married5. change someone's life
1. Become an artist
2. Change someone because of my work (art/poetry)
3. Meet Team StarKid
4. Successfully go at least a full year being happy5. Tell him how much he means to me.
2. Travel to space
3. Travel across the world
4. Get my dream job5. Change the world through my job.
1. Bungy jumping in New Zealand
2. Start an organization that deals with educating children in 3rd world countries
3. live in a foreign country for two years
4. start a family5. read like there was no tomorrow
1. find my two brothers that im not allowed to speak with (Joel and David!!!!)
2. tell my brothers i love them
3. tell their adoptive parents and my adoptive parents what i think about them not letting us meet
4. have dinner and meet friends and family of my brothers5. live in Mexico for at least a year
In no particular order:
1) Work with Orangutans in Borneo.
2) Be a camp counselor.
3) Fall in love.
4) Make a deep, lasting connection with an animal.5) Learn to give people the benefit of the doubt, and treat everyone with respect. And learn to control my temper.
1) Stop worrying about falling in love - just let it happen!
2) Study theatre arts at Julliard.
3) Stop worrying.
4) Live.5) Let go of regret.
1: Fall in love
2: Leave the country (preferably to visit Europe)
3: Become a published author
4: Change someone's life5: Go skydiving (although I might die while doing this so I left it for last)
1. Be myself, overcome the shyness and just be able to be myself around anyone.
2. Visit the biggest book store in the world.
3. Go skinny-dipping.
4. Road trip!
5. Dine at Dans Le NoirWah it was so hard to just pick 5!
awww i feel ya i hope u get to meet your brothers i met my sister a year ago.. didnt even know she existed..
1 live to be 100
have a good marriage
learn to accept who i amstop cutting
1. Push a randon stranger down.
2. Plank in the Empire State building.
3. Make a medical discovery.
4. Invent a Skittle fountain.5. Get a pet penguin. :)
1. Become a professional author
2. Own a farmhouse in Montana with a lake and a boat
3. Go to college
3. Fall in love
4. Find the truest best friend5. Own a dog