Teen Ink on Twitter
1. My Immortal by Evanescence
2. Mad World by Gary Jules
3. Hello by Evanecence
4. Talking to the Moon by Bruno MarsAdam's Song by Blink 182
Hehe. I relate to almost all of the music I download, so this list could get long. I cut it down from like 20 songs though... So it could be longer.
1 Paradise (Coldplay) 2 Mean (Taylor Swift) 3 Stronger (Kelly Clarkson-love her) 4 Dark Side (Kelly Clarkson) 5 Sober (Pink) 6 Because of You (Kelly Clarkson) 7 Take These Things Away (Rachel Platten) 8 Heaven (O.A.R.) 9 How To Save A Life (The Fray) 10 Photograph (Nickleback-love him too) 11 If Today Was Your Last Day (Nickleback) 12 Eyes Open (Taylor Swift) 13 Unwritten (Natasha Bedingfield) 14 You Can't Win (Kelly Clarkson) 15 If I Die Young (The Band Perry) 16 Side of a Bullet (Nickleback) 17 There's A Place For Us (Carrie Underwood)
in no order:
Hurt - Christina Aguilera
You lost me - Christina Aguilera
Just a dream - Carrie Underwood
If he loves you - the Pretty Reckless
I will always love you - Whitney and Glee version both
Rumour has it - Adele
Someone like you - Adele
Leave (get out) - Jojoand a lot more really.... These mean a lot to me right now, considering my romantic life at the moment.... :$
*Skin- Sixx: A.M.
*Tears In Heaven- Eric Clapton
*Scream If You're Crazy- D.R.U.G.S.
*Welcome Home (Sanitarium)- Metallica*Livin' On The Edge- Aerosmith
1. "Would You Go With Me?" Josh Turner 2. "Last Beautiful Girl" Matchbox Twenty 3. "Wagon Wheel" Old Crow Medicine Show 4. "For The First Time" Rod Stewart (long story hah) 5. "#41" Dave Matthews Band
Jubilex , My songs are:
1. The Way She Feels- Between The Trees
2. How To Save A Life- The Fray
3. Hero(Red Pill version)- Superchick
4. When She Cries- Britt Nicole
5. Stand In The Rain- Superchick
6. Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
7. Does(Can) Anybody Hear Her?- Casting Crowns.
Some of ours are similar, Check mine out?
1. Bless the Broken Road, Rascal Flatts
2. Walk Away Joe, unknown
3. Because of You, Kelly Clarkson
4. Why Not, Hilary Duff
5. Someone Watching Over Me, Hilary Duff
I love each of these in no particular order but for a very particular reason for each one.
1. Vincent by Don McLean
2. House of the Rising Sun by Joan Baez
3. After the Gold Rush by Neil Young
4. Harvest by Neil Young
5. The Boxer by Simon and Garfunkel
1. Stars - The xx
2. Children of the Earth - Ayur.
3. Gravity - Sara Bareilles (My all-time favorite 'break-up' song)
4. Map the Soul (Worldwide Version) featuring Kero One & MYK
5. Love Affair - Copeland.
1) Come On Sister by High Flight Society
2) You're Not Alone by Saosin
3) I Hate Myself For Loving You by Joan Jett
4) I'm Through With Love by Marilyn Monroe
5) I Shall Be Released by Bob Dylan
1. Someone Like You - Adele
2. With Me - Sum 41
3. I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
4. That's What You Get - Paramore
5. Drunk - Ed Sheeran
How to Save a Life-The Fray
Where'd You Go-Fort Minor
Lost in Paradise-Evanescence
Who You Are-Jessie J
1. Point of it all - Amanda palmer
2. Brave - Idina Menzel
3. Love Today - Mika (there's a good story behind this)
4. I'm Alive - Next to Normal
5. Comatose - Skillet
1. Terrified with Kara DioGuardi and Jason Reeves singing it
2. Break Every Chain by Kristene DiMarco
3. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
4. Breathe Me by Sia
5. Today Is Your Day by Shania Twain
All for different reasons and from different time periods of my life, but yup.
I Wont Give Up- Jason Mraz
Very Same Power - Ricardo Sanchez