fall into me emerson drive
unanswered prayers garth brooks(i think)
only you can love me this way keith urban
my best friend tim mcgraw
the little girl john michael montgomery
This account has been terminated due to repeated violations of the TeenInk User Agreement.
I'd like to add "This Week The Trend" by Relient K to my list. That song was me not so long ago.
1.) Dear Ms. Leading - The Dear Hunter
2.) Toba the Tura - Forgive Durden
3.) The Bitter Suite part 1&2 - The Dear Hunter
4.) Genesis - Forgive Durden
5.) When Life Meant More - All Shall Perish
1)Fall for You
2)Your Guardian Angel
3)Lips of an Angel
4)Butterfly Kisses5)That's Just The Way We Roll
I have a few
Breaking the Habit--Linkin Park
How to save a Life-- The Fray
Decode-- ParamoreI like songs that toy with my emotions and all of these seem to do just that. A lot of these songs inspire me to write....or cry....whichever comes first.
how to save a life is a good song!
1. a little bit longer by the jb
2. wherever you will go by the calling. i feel like i gotta be wherever my best friend is. i always hav to kno shes doing fine.
3. believe in me by demi lovato
4. collapsed by aly n aj. there was a guy i completely adored. i knew he kinda liked me but it messed up
5. best friends forever by ksmoh if i can add one more- stronger (feet back on the ground) by nj&a
~Life for rent:Dido~
~Don't fear the reaper:The Blue Oyster Cult~
~Cary on:Jorney~All of those describe me pretty well:)
And I'm sorry, I know I already posted on here. But I thought of some more. All by the same person, but hey what can I say she discribes me:) 1:Luka(Susan Vaga) 2:Solitud Standing(") 3:I'm The Eye(") 4:Colypso(") And number 5, well you got me there:)
not in any particular order-
lithium by evanescence
surrender by evanescence
bring me to life by evanescence
leave out all the rest by LP
numb by LP
you're beautiful by paul wright
another brick in the wall -pink floyd
comfortably numb-pink floydi can name a dozen more but my memory fails me
hey can i add one? Seasons of Love from RENT:) heh i just saw this thread again nd i looked thru it n ya, i wanted to say somethin else
Favorite Color by One Less Reason. It's a really good song and always makes me think of my friend.
Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park. Also reminds me of my friend.
Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback. My friend sometimes can't find the right words, so she'll use a song. This is one of them.
1. Savin' Me, by Nickelback
2. City on Our Knees, by tobyMac
3. Fly, by 513FREE
4. Ordinary, by Train
5. Wind Beneath My Wings, by Celine Dion
Not in that order.
1. decoy- paramore
2. always attract- you me at six
3. jealous minds think alike- you me at six
4. my heart- paramore5. jack penate- be the one (please be mature about his surname. it's not his fault. there should also be a squiggly thing over the n.)
1) Cotton eyed joe- Red Nex
2) Any Mariah Carrey song
3) Lifehouse songs
4) Sailor moon music5) Enya
Second Chance- Shinedown
The Way She feels- Between the Trees
I Miss You-Faber Drive
Three Now: I have a friend who i cry for sometimes when i listen to that song. I think a lot of people can relate and that's part of why that song became so popular.
List: (makes the first comment make more sense, sorry)
In no particular order
How To Save A Life- the fray
Already Gone- Kelly Clarkson
You Found Me- The frayi cant think at the moment.
Oh.. The Only Exception- paramore