Nah. Not doomed...maybe a little set back lol. Uh...as long as you're kind, respectful, and attentive, everything should be fine :D
1. SHOWER!!! It sounds weird but personally I like being around pleasant smelling gentlemen and can't stand being around smelly guys.
2.Since we all like to pretend it doesn't matter what people look like he's gotta play nice with others.
3.He's gotta have at least half a brain! I mean just enough common sence to keep him from walking into a factory and past a sign that says Danger! The more brains the better though. I love a guy I can actually have an intellegent conversation with-- Like a conversation about the meaning of life or something!
I like guys who are confident.a bit arrogant and somewhat rude :P
Hm...why? Sorry, just want to know.
That they aren't afraid to be around you and their friends.
That they love you for you
They know what to say
They make you laugh
They make the best jokes
They eat your food when you can't so you don't feel rude
I totally agree with your comment with being near good smelling guys,
I like guys who can talk to me and don't even know me and when they smile for no reason at me or when they ask me a question and want my opion
I agree with CrazyGurl97. An I'd like to add on that they care more about what's happening with you instead of how big their biceps are.
1. When they make me laugh
...okay, that's the main thing. I don't think I really have a "type" so it's hard for me to list things. But I'm definitely drawn to guys who make me laugh.
I have been dating the same guy for a year and a half. We were really good friends to begin with. We had a writing class together. I guess what i have always found so attractive about him is his confidence, not that he is stuck up bc a lot of people pick on him but that he never lets it change him, he is still the same guy i fell in love with no matter what anyone else says. he is also very creative and extremly sweet. he has a good sense of humor too and i love that about him.
1. Sense of humor. If I'm not laughing, there's really no point.
2. Tough and manly. C'mon, son; if I wanted a girlfriend I would get one.
3. Shared moral code. I just couldn't be with somebody whose version of right and wrong was astronomically different than mine.
4. Good to be around. He doesn't have to be a rocket scientist, or sticky sweet, or anything like that. Just kind, respectful, and good under pressure. Not to mention fun!
5. Flexible. No sticks in the mud here!
Hi AsIAm! Just popped by to say welcome back!
This Honor by the way! :-D
I like guys who are witty, sarcastic, and funny. I can't stand seriousness in a guy who is so focused on school, that he can't have fun. I like it when they're taller than me (which isn't very hard, I'm short), I love scruffy beards, blonde, I like it when guys are a gentlement (opening doors, walking you to class, helping you with books, etc).
1. He has to be funny. i love a guy that can make me laugh when im upset.
2. He has to be kind. I hate guys who trash girls by trying to flirt. its deteiriorating to me, and its just rude.
3. He has to be able to stand up for me, even if its when im not around.
4. I think its adorable when guys are protective. i dont know why i just do.
5. i tend to like guys with brow eyes, but thats besides the point.
6. i love compliments, like any girl and like to hear them from a guy im intrestred in.
7 i love when a guy woos me, or is really romantic. guys that wear their hearts on their sleeves, i guess.
8 he has to SMELL good. if hes expecting me to go anywhere near him, he needs to leave the funk at home. because funk is a turn- OFF.
Hope this helped.
-A good personality
-Sense of humor
Humor, honesty, looks are always welcome, height, and a generally decent person. Mostly the honesty, I hate when people mask who they really are. I don't want a guy who insists on paying the tab, or on doing everything, either. I am a strong woman, I can do things, too!
Crash: Have fun with that one;) Most guys(including myself) want to be the gentlemen we're supposed to be. When girls do things like you said, we feel like our role is being taken away and we feel belittled, that's my opinion:)
Idk...? He has to be respectful of my opinions but other than that everyone is really nice :)
my kind of guy is a country guy or a guy that wants to go into the service i am and always will be atracked to those kinds of guys