"shake my head".
-Words of wisdom for the day
now you're spamming you're own thread.
and i don't know what you're talking about i didn't post anything:o
Whatever, people aren't replying anyway (just you two). PB: just no. Why??
oh yea my thread actually had more than two responders!
You know what? I... *sniffles* just never mind. I though we were friends *chokes on my own tears*
it's okay:( we all get hurt sometimes:)
Seriously, people, my thread is MUCH more interesting than PB's!
Sheesh. No holding back Packer...Awful mean.
1. I would say shy.
2. Somewhere in between. If I couldn't have that, tall.
3. Mine? Dark Brown. If I had a partner? Redheads <3
4. Considering I'm an atheist...If I truly loved her/him, I would let them be themselves. It's not my position to pull someone away from their religion, even if I doubt it in the first place.
6. Funny. I'd need someone that could take my jokes XD
7. Depends on how far we're going into protective.
8. Only if she/he wants to.
9. Of course.
10. Gently...As gentle as I possibly could. I wouldn't know exactly how to, considering I've never had a girlfriend/boyfriend, but...I'd want to tell them and hope we could still be friends.
not really this isn't exacly working out for you. you see i said please so maybe that's it:)
no air crafter your making her thread more popular!
PLEASE??????? And PB, at the risk of bringing this on myself, do NOT delete your post.
Lol, Airy (rhymes with fairy)
Dude. PB. Would you PLEASE stop deleting things to make me look crazy?? Yes, I'm talking about the newbie thread. You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
maybe i should...
Maybe you know you'll regret it O.o
P.s. my emoticons don't always correspond to what Im saying, I just like them:). Hey, that one was right!
Hmm...well, I've never had a boyfriend, but here's my answers:
1. More Outgoing than me (I'm on the shy side)
2.in-between....I'm short, so if they were super tall, that would be awkward.
3. Doesn't matter, as long as it's his natural color, or looks natural ( no blue hair)!
4.Same or incredibly similar
5. Well, either works. I guess intelligent might be nice, but average is less intimidating.
6.Funny most of the time, serious when it's important.
8. No kiss! Agh!
9. Well, sure. I mean, they got married as teenagers way back when, and I'm sure some of them were in love, so why can't it happen now?
10. Depends on the person.
Try me. What if its an obnoxious, rude boyfriend that cheated on you?
"You know, ( insert name), I really didn't appreciate what you did to me. In fact, I'm really angry at you.
But we all make mistakes, so I don't hate you. However, I don't want to continue this relationship, and apparently you don't either."
Or something like that. I'm really bad at this kind of thing in my writing, and in real life too.