6. Kinda both
8. No kiss (let me think about this for a bit before anything serious)
9. Yes, but it isn't smart
10. I have no idea. I never had a real bf (forever alone me)
Haha, same here...forever alone :)
woops....i meant my last reply for a person named "the last dragon" sorry for the confusion :)
There are three things I am looking for in she who would have my hopeless romantic heart:
Commonality - for the sake of conversation with respectable differences that can be exploited for the benefit of us both, I.E trying something new.
Personality - compatibility to the greatest degree, with little conflict. Though conflict is guaranteed to occur at least due the degree of compatibility it will mostly likely be constructive.
Spirituality - belief in something greater then ourselves is good enough for me. But I know for a fact (for me at least) the relationship will last a lot longer if she were a Christian as well.
There are naturally exceptions to these things that I seek, which is the beauty of love. I'm just here to throw in my two cents.
Thanks for the thoughtful answer! So how old are you? You sound wise lol
3. Doesn't Matter
4. Doesn't Matter
7. Both. Has to know when to trust me and when to not trust the other party
8. No kiss
9. Love does not know age... Yes
10. I would ask if we could talk, set them down and point out key points why the relationship is not working for me and hope to stay friends.
two decades and still not wise enough to be described as such lol. But thank you though
1. A bit of both, shy at first then becomes outgoing... if you know what I mean.
3. Brown or black preferably but Some blondes are good :) I'm not a big fan of blondes because I'm blonde
4. Doesn't matter, all that matters is he loves me and I love him
5. Intelligent to average
6. Funny with a serious side when needed
7. A little bit protective but not so much that he has to know what I'm doing every second of every day.
8. First date: depends on how the date went. If we are compatible and he won't just use me I would kiss him.
9. Yes you can, most parents these days say teenagers can't love, they are always wanting to do 'it' and that's all but really most couples are together today because of them being Teenage sweethearts back in the day... hypocrits -.-
10. If I had to break up with my boyfriend (that i don't have by the way) , I'd tell him to his face and why I want to break up with him.
1: Doesn't matter. Little of both.
4: I'm not religious, so as long as he respects that, fine.
6: Funny, but serious when he needs to be.
8: Kiss. ;)
9: YES you can be in love!!!
10: Face to face, or on paper.
1. Either (I'm not outgoing, but I admire those who are...)
3. Blond or brown
4. Doesn't matter if she's not uptight about it
6. Doesn't matter
7. Not overly protective
8. Depends. If she seems up for it, why not?
10. Haven't done it, but if I had to I plan to do it in person and be upfront about it even if its awkard/upseting.
1. Shy or Outgoing? Outgoing
2. Tall or short? Tall
3. Hair color? Blonde
4. Re.ligion: Same as me
5. Intelligent or average? Intelligent
6. Funny or Serious? Funny
7. Protective: Protective
8. First date: no kiss
9. Love: I think you can but I don't think it'll be serious love, but cute love
10. Tell it to his face.
XD this thread is aliiiiiiiiiiive lol. Btw it's jade
3) blonde or black
4) doesnt matter
6) both (and the knowledge when to do each)
7) sort of but not overly jealous (most of my friends are guys so i dont want to ruin a relationship with a friend over a bf/gf)
8) depends, usually
10) tell them, try and work thru it, if thats no good then give them a hug (maybe a kiss too) and say im sorry but no
A random person decides to answer a random question:
1. Outgoing (Because I have a tendency for shutting others off until I feel I understand them)
2. Around the same height (Average)
3. Uhhhh…. Je ne sais pas.
4. Doesn’t matter as long as she isn’t an extremist and/or tries to convert me (I’ll believe when I see with my own eyes)
5. Above average at minimum, but sometimes those with extreme mental agility scare me…
6. As long as she has a good sense of humor.
7. I’m a rather controlling person, so if she is as well…
8. That would depend on the moment…
9. That depends on various factors of your personality… Me personally… I would need to put more thought into that… (Dang, I love ellipsis, don’t I?)
10. I would most likely be skittish at initiating it, but after that it would be over. (I have a don’t turn back policy in some cases)
1. Outgoing I guess?
3. As long as it looks nice, it could be green for all I care.
4. Nope. I'm an agnostic and as long as they respect that and they're not biased/judgemental, I don't care.
6. Bits of both?
8.Kiss. Can say I won't cry but kiss is nice.
9.Yes. I'm in love r/n so, it's plausible. Practicality is another ball game.
10. I've never broken up with someone. I'm usually the breakee'.
1.) More shy, but a little outgoing.
4.) It really doesn't matter. Any religion is better than no religion. (But if you have no religion, that's great too. it's all about what you want. I don't want anyone to think I don't like those who have no religion. That is not true. I like all. :) )
5.) Between average and intelligent.
6.) A little bit of both.
7.) Protective! :)
9.) Yes. I am now. :) I'm 15
10.) I never plan to break up with my boyfriend. But if I had to, It would be done face to face. That will never have to happen though, Yes some may say I'm being nieve <--- I dont know how to spell that. lol, but I really just don't want it to happen lol
3. Dark brown
4.it doesn’t matter
5. . average
6. Funny but can be serious when its needed
10. I would look at them and tell them how I feel . theres no sence in being with someone if they aren’t what you are looking for.
I have never been in a relationship, but I like polls, so...
1: Either. Both are awesome.
2: I wouldn't have a problem witha short guy, but for the sake of the poll, tall.
3: I also don't really care with this one, but red is pretty awesome in any shade, and really dark brown.
4: While I would like Christian, like me, I'm not sure it would matter. My brother married an atheist.
5: Again, I don't really care, as long as they're the one. Maybe a bit like me, average, sometimes doing stupid things and other times having sudden bursts of genius. So...all of them? XD I feel like I'm cheating here.
6: Funny. But I like serious, too. (Good grief, I need to stop that.)
7: Somewhat protective, but not overly.
8: No. Patience is a virtue.
9: Yes. My parents married at 19, and my Grandma was 16. Both couples are still happily married. Of course it's possible.
10: Face-to-face and straightforward. Honest.
6. funny and a serious side
7. protective, but not controlling
8. no kiss
10. in person, i'd tell them why i was breaking up and i'd be considerate not