YOU NEVER JOINED THE BRACKET CHALLENGE!!!
Now we all look like losers, it's just me, PB, and Morgan :(
4. protstant (christian)
6. a happy medium
8. no kiss
10. in person but bluntly
Okay, to make things clearer,
Please state your gender, people! XD thanks :)
im a girl and what is the bracket challenge???
Haha, I knew that by your name. Some people have gender-neutral names, like mine XD.
The bracket challenge was started by PB, it's for march madness but it closed last night -.-
My name has a clear ring of masculinity to it. I feel like if I'm going to type on this thread, I'd better take the poll.
1. Shy and Outgoing.
2. Tall and short. Inbetween 0 ft and 10ft
3. I don't care.
4. Same as me. I'm a christian.
5. I don't care.
6. Funny and serious.
7. Protective and whatev.
8. Save the kiss for the altar. -_-
9. You can choose to love as a teen. Love is a choice.
10. Over cake? I really don't know since I have never dated and my plan for dating is chosing to love them the first time around.
That's sweet :) I like your #8
1. Bit of both
2. tall but not to tall
3. I don't care
4. Doesn't matter
5. Doesn't matter
6. Funny but can be serious sometimes
8. Probably not
10. Talk to them honestly unless they'd done something horrible like cheating then I'd just scream at them.
Whoops, didn't see you Holly :) .... Bump
It is really interesting to read peoples replies
Ikr? :) .
Ugh why must I type 10 characters??????????
Idk why it does that
i have the best girl a guy could ever have. this is what she is like:
2.kinda in the middle of height
4. it doesnt matter....though we met at church.
5. super smart!!!!
6.both when she wants to be
7. she gets jealouse....sometimes.
8. we already kissed.....but not on the first date ;)
9. of course.....though its abnormal....i guess im abnormal :D
10. i hope i would never break up with my girl....but if i did, i would tell her why i am, and i would try to not hurt her, no girl deserves that.
I'm a 15 girl. :) And this is what I think.
1. Somewhere inbetween shy and outgoing.
3. Black hair color.
4. Same religion.
5. Extremely intelligent.
6. Able to be both funny and serious.
8. No kissing on the first date. Moves into physical things much too fast.
9. Yes, you can you be in love as a teen.
10. If I didn't love someone or couldn't see the relationship going anywhere I would break up with that person by telling them my exact reasons why. If he accepts my decision graciously, it may have been a mistake to let him go. If he doesn't, if he cries and begs and stalks me, he wasn't worth it in the first place.
Thanks guys! XD
1. Tough one...can be shy though.
4. Doesn't really matter, unless they're REALLY religious. Just because I'm not, so...
5. I dig intelligent guys.
6. Both, and bonus if they have a good sense to know when to be one or the other.
7. Not too protective
8. Depends on the guy and how long I've known him. But probably no kiss.
9. I think it's possible, but people very often confuse love with what is really infatuation. And can make rash and impulsive decisions.
10. I'm not sure, I don't really have much experience yet DX
haha, thanks :) I never know how to comment on people's lists, so I just say thanks lol
I'm a girl and i come in peace
1. Doesn't really matter, as long as they don't embarass me :[
2. Preferably my height or taller
3. No preference.
4. Preferably same, if not same then they need to accept my views.
5. If they are not a good speller, don't know basic grammar, and are maybe a few grades behind (both mentally and emotionally), then they probably aren't right for me.
6. Both, but at the appropriate times
7. Just not flirty with other girls. And yes, they do need to actually like me and want to spend time with me.
8. Depends on how well the first date goes.
9. You can, but it's not very common.
10. Unless it's an abusive relationship, I don't know if I could. I'm pretty painfully awkward when it comes to things like that. However, if the need arose, I could try to simply talk it out with them. Eek.
Thanks :) :) .....howz it goin?