Okay:) Sorry for the.... yeah. ANYWAYS, let's take a little poll. Vote on these topics concerning love/boyfriends-slash-girlfriends/other relationship stuff:
1. Shy or Outgoing? (in your partner)
2. Tall or short? (also in your partner)
3. Hair color?
4. Re.ligion (same as you... does it matter?)
5. Intelligent or average? (or du.mb:) )
6. Funny or Serious?
7. Protective or -eh, whatev-?
8. First date: kiss or no kiss?
9. Love: can you be in love as a teen?
10. And lastly.... how would you break up with someone???
you finally figured out the spacing:)
6. don't matter.
7. well i'm the guy so i need to be protective:)
8. no kiss save first kiss for wedding day it'll make it more special:)
10. idk never had a girlfriend.
P.S. do you have to top my thread:)
Haha, no I just finally was fed up with it and went to the computer.... Now I'm on my iPad again:). And dang! You figured out why I posted this.... *.*
*gives sheepish grin*. And anyways, when you DO have to break up with someone, how would you do it?
Haha, pb, I can tell that you're gonna be a lot of fun on this site :)
Anyway, my dream girl would look like:
7. Not protective, but I wouldn't mind seeing her get a little uncomfortable when I talk to other girls. It makes me see how much she cares about me.
8. Probably not, because more than likely my kiss would drive her away :P
10. I'd do it in person. I'd be honest and upfront, but not obnoxious or inconsiderate. I'd explain why and be there for her even if we aren't going out.
Oops, I forgot to answer my own questions! :P
1. Outgoing (which is a little hypocritical...)
3. Black or blonde
4. Doesn't matter.... when you're dating. Marriage: Same
5. Intelligent (competent :P )
6. Funny with a serious side
7. Protective (but not controlling)
8. No kiss (well, that's the plan)
9. Yes, but it's rare
10. Hmm... if they deserved it, dump all the stuff they ever gave me all over their lawn. If they were nice but not for me: An awkward convo:)
jade: i would not do it over the phone(that would be the worst) just be up front and tell her that i'm moving on.(i'm hoping that the first girl i get i'll marry so i don't have to go through this:)
J: wierd... most of the values are the same...
I know, that's creepy o.0
You're not even trying:P
J-dog (I don't like S-dog anymore): what exactly would you say to her?? Lol, I'm kidding. But if you want, it's good therapy.... :)
Dude, stop spamming my thread! You think you can just go around and spam people? Is that how it's going to be???
First of all, I prefer J-dog anyway since that's what people call me in real life, so it's good ;)
Anyway, here is what I would say (this sounds so awkward :P):
"Hey, [Insert Name], I've been wanting to tell you something, but it's going to be hard for both of us. These past few months have been so much fun, and we've really been able to connect. But I just feel that things aren't going anywhere from here. I think that you're a beautiful and lovely girl, but I'm not sure if I can see our relationship going any further from this point. Now you're probably expecting me to say that we should still be friends, and I do want that, but ultimately, you and I both know that we can never fully have that same relationship as friends again. But even if we can't have the same relationship that we had, let's use this experience to strengthen our relationship. I don't want to lose you [Insert name], and even if we don't go out, I still think that we can connect with each other and have some more fun over the next few years. I know that this seems bad, and you can be mad at me. You have every right to. But after you have time to think things through, I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me, and then maybe we can still enjoy ourselves as friends."
J-dog: lol. What's the other option besides friends or being in a relationship? But good try! We'll keep working on it:) PB: thanks a lot -.- now I look like a crazy person.
Well, if all else fails and she doesn't want any part of me, it's time to kick someone to the curb ;) (It would probably end up being me...)
OMG STOP IT! JUST STOP....*sobs uncontrollably*
You went there...Why would you go there...smh
Smh? I'm so ignorant. Just for the record, J-dog, you saw his post, right??! Tell me you know I'm not crazy!
Oh, J, I wasn't talking to you. PB deleted his post AGAIN.
Yeah, I saw it, you're good. I can't confirm that you're not crazy though. I'm not really qualified...
*glares at J*
What does smh mean?