Pick up to 3 absolute favorite songs and describe why you relate to them, love them, connect to them, etc. I can't wait to see what you decide!
1. Cosmic Love by Florence + the Machine (This song is akin to the universe being created; it's full of heartstopping beats and swells and gritty emotion. I LOVE it. :)
2. Clocks by Coldplay (This song is so utterly gorgeous, I could listen to it all day and never get tired of it. I actually get a stomach ache from the beauty of it. Viva la Vida is more popular, but Clocks has a more subtle depth that really resonates with me.)
3. This is the Last Time by Keane (Just amazing! Major musical clickage between the lyrics, vocals, chords, and rhythm. It reminds me of every opportunity that ever got away...and lifts me up, as well.)
1. Fly With Me by The Jonas Brothers. I love this song, because when I was little, I was obssesed with waiting for Peter Pan to come and take me away with him forever.
2. It Will Rain by Bruno Mars. In this song, he sings about how the girls parents don't like him, but if she goes away, every day it will rain. None of my parents like any of my guys, so this really strikes a heart chord.
3. Check Yes Juliet by We Three Kings. Again, the guy loves the girls, the parents aiin't so keen on the guy. He throws rocks at her window, and I wish someone would do that to me.
1. "Who Am I" from the le miserables musical soundtrack. seriously, this song is gorgeous.
2. "Oh Fortuna" makes everything so much more dramatic
3. "Do You Hear The People Sing" from le miserables. Ok, so I like le mis?
Ed Sheeran- "A Team" I'm so glad that I cannot relate to this song, but it's a really beautiful song and it makes me feel content when I listen to it. The lyrics are amazing and hit to the heart, I almost cry when I listen to it
Eowyn "Identity" really great song, basically is talkinga bout being the true you and she says "It's not easy to be who you're meant to be" because it really is not. But this song is pretty motivating, and it's rock :D So where can you go wrong lolz
Rise Against "Architects" AH-mazing song! It's basically telling us to stand up for what is right saying that we shouldn't just "let it go" because when we do the others will rule and do what we don't want. So in other words, we have the right to design and construct our future and the world we want to live in, so do something about it and quit sitting around.
I do agree, Cosmic Love is a great song :)