Ha ha, made you look!
Seriously though, what is your opinion on:
1. Skinny jeans on guys
2. Overalls :D
3. Socks and sandals
1. Skinny jeans on guys: No, guys, no no.
2. Overalls: Cute for people under 7
3. Socks and sandals: No, not together.
Skinny Jeans on Guys: Not excessively, I wear 'em every once in a while, but I know people who like, only wear them and it's overdone and weird.
Socks and Sandals: They make me think of an old, senile man at a retirement home, if that's the look you're going for then... I gues.... :P
Skinny jeans on guys are ok, as long as they fit and have a little room. I can't stand when guys wear girl jeans. As for overalls, I'm on the fence. I've seen girls pull them off, but it's difficult. Socks and sandals are never ok. Ever.
1. guys and skinnies? Oh NO guys shouldn't wear skinnies
2Overalls? I love them give me a pair and Ill be happy for a long while.
3.sock and sandals? Depends on who it is and what kind of sandels.
1. Skinny jeans on guys: Sometimes they're ok
2. Overalls: hmmm, don't know
3. socks and sandals: No.
1. Skinny jeans on guys: If worn on the right guy, much yes.
2. Overalls: If worn right then maybe. I'm not a fan personally. But any kind without shorts length pant legs are a no.
3. Socks and sandals: Never a good combination outside the safety of your home.
Unfortunately, I don't think every guy can pull off skinny jeans, but it's up to then whether they want to wear them or not. You got da freedom to choose.
Honestly, my perfect outfit used to be overalls (short ones) with my black pantyhose underneath and my Doc Marten combat boots. Good stuff. I don't have any now though, and I'm not too sad about it.
Socks and sandals? No. No. No. >.< Not gonna berate my friends if THEY wear them together, but I'll have to pass on that one.