If you don't mind my asking....why does practically everyone on this thread seem to say make-up and a dog? I'm a girl, i have a cat, no dog, and the only make-up-like thing i own is lip gloss. Why does everyone seem to think that every girl should own make-up and a dog??
-books -clothes that they like -personality -uniqueness -water -friends -family -music -childhood -disney
-A brain (preferably one that can think for itself) -Confidence -Chapstick -Lotion -A favorite purse -A confidant -Dark wash bootcut jeans that make you feel super hot -A princess dress (whatever style of princess you are- even a goth one) -Books -Boys :)
10 things, that is SO hard to narrow down, but okay ~Jewelry ~Laptop/computer ~jeans ~something to play music on ~headphones ~TV ~cell phone ~CHOCOLATE!! ~Dog/pet ~clothes that make her look awesome/beautiful/fantastic ...and 1 more... this is weird but - a guy she crushes on/ a boyfriend every girl I know has one of these 2
this is such a good idea....
1. Minimercency Kit (packed with all the things you never have, but always need- i.e hairspray, breath freshener, sewing kit, etc.). I would never leave the house without mine- and it's tiny! It fits in my pencil case at school.
2. A bar of chocolate- for relief of stress, cramps, headaches, and all other problems everyone always seems to have
3. Good friends
4. An excellent manicurist
5. Skinny jeans
6. Hair elastics
8. A signature piece of jewelry or clothing
9. A favorite color
10. A journal
oh! i missed one- really nice smelling shampoo.
A best friend...Someone to love...Incense... Hope...Dreams and aspirations...A kickin' pair of red pumps...A perfect pair of jeans...Confidence...A camera...Coffee
1- Dark Nail Polish Is a MUST 2- Converse shoes 3- Uggs 4- Lacy Bra&Underwear 5- Scented Lotions and Body Scrubs 6- Neutrogena Face Wash 7- Crest Whitening Strips 8- Gorgeous Dress 7- Curler and Straighter 8- Moisturizer 9- The NAKED pallet by Urban Decay 10- Skinny Jeans
1. Cute clothes 2. LOTS and LOTS of shoes! 3. Makeup 4.Cute clothes! 5. Hair Products 6. Best Friens 7. Their own bedroom 8. AT LEAST 1 pair of heels 9. Contacts if needed! 10. At least one pair of sweat pants! (Everyone needs to relax sometimes!) :)
I love this reply!
1. Things to write with 2. An open mind 3. Bicycle 4. Classic clothes 5. Radio 6. Access to objective news 7. Positivity 8. A job 9. Things that one feels beautiful in 10. Lots and lots of reading material
1. A comfy pair of sweatpants
2. A fun hairstyle to fit your personality
3. A really cozy place to sit and relax
4. A cell phone (for emergencies, if you attract weird but serious diseases and health probs. like me :P)
5. A cool looking journal for stories/poetry
6. A "diary" (journal sounds cooler, but I already used that)
7. GOOD FRIENDS!!!
8. A beloved pet (even if it's just a fish, you can still confide in it)
9. Pencils, pencils, pencils! (because pens are really hard to erase)
10. Something to sharpen all your pencils with :)
1)Lip Gloss!, 2) a mirror-large one for you're room and one to carry in you're purse- 3)handbag, 4)lotion, 5)perfume, 6)jewelry, 7)hair products, 8)hairbows 9)bobby pins, 10)lots of clothes
Hmm . . . This is a tough one. 1) A support group. People you can trust and count on no matter what. 2) A pair of jeans that make you feel super hot. If you look good, you feel good! 3) Nude lipstick for the day, and bright red lipstick for the night. 4) A favorite piece of jewelry you can wear with anything. 5) A best guy friend. 6) Go to movies or TV shows that make you feel good when you're down. 7) A never ending supply of chocolate, ice cream, whatever makes you feel good. 8) A healthy diet. 9) A hobby, a way to express yourself. 10) A role model.
1) BFFs!!!!! (most important by far!!!!!) 2) a large stash of chocolate on hand at any given moment 3) Altoids or any other breath-freshening thing-a-ma-bob that can be kept in 4) a good sizes, durable, PRETTY purse. 5) a shirt specifically for partying 6) combat boots (which are sadly not so much in fashion at the moment but are THE BEST SHOES IN THE WORLD) 7) a pillowpet or other irresistibly soft stuffed animal that can be cuddled with in times of need (a real pet also works for this, but I would not advise throwing your cat or dog against the wall when you are angry, something you can do with a stuffed animal) 8) a crazy accessory 9) a journal .....and last but not least 10) an awesome unique personality!!!!!!!!!
I have combat boots!!! I love them!!!!
chapstick......a cell phone...friend/s...a comb... a camera... music player... cute clothes in more than a few colors.... deodarant.... a toothbrush/paste... and a mirror.
Erm, I'm with leafy. 'Cept my parents made me get a cell (or as I call it "leash").
But here's my list just for laughs.
1. Books! And not cr.ppy teen fiction (no offense to writers), it numbs the mind.
2. A cat to cry onto when your favorite shoulder goes AWOL
3. A big loyal dog to scare unwanted guys away (mine's a St. Bernard)
Okay here's where it gets weirder...
4. A good electric shaver... for your head, sooo much easier than taking care of long hair
5. A passport
6. A plan to run when the sh.t hits the fan
7. Men's boxers. C'mon ladies, our panties are sooo inferior, we need to DO something about it.
8. More men's clothing. Their shirts and pants are way comfier!
9. Good grammar.
10. More books. And no, it's not that I couldn't think of anything. Books are important!
-chapstick -perfume -mascara -ponytail holders -cell phone -skinny jeans -leggings -cute clothes -curling iron -accesories
In no order:
2. A cool wardrobe
3. A good pair of sneakers
5. A source of music for every occasion
6. A cell phone to be connected
7. An awesome sense of humor
8. Presence of mind
9. The ability to cry the whole night, and wake up the next morning, and make it look like nothing happened10. Discretion