Facebook Activity



Teen Ink on Twitter

Teen Ink Forums

Lively discussions with other teens
   
Ivy_OutOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. posted this thread...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:16 pm

She grew up in the country with her mother and father, working on her daddy’s farm and taking care of all the animals. Her parents both died months ago in a car accident, leaving her all alone and in charge of the farm all by herself. A normal day like any other she gets dressed and goes out to feed the animals, what she didn’t expect was to find a young man, battered and bloody laying in the stalls with one of the horses. He seeks refuge until he is in proper health again and is able move on, but he grows attached to her and stays there for far too long. He won’t tell her what happened to him, won’t explain to her how he got hurt or where he came from. He has a secret, a dark secret and because of him she just very well may be in danger.
 
I really would like to play the girl therefore I need someone to play the male character!

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Izuo. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Hmmm.... How many threads am I in?........... Can I join?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Ivy_OutOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Haha, of course! :) Glad someone wants to

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Izuo. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Thanks for letting me join, anways around what age should the skellie be?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Ivy_OutOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:19 pm

I'm going to have my character be 20 so anywhere from 20-25?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Izuo. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:31 pm

((Okay.. Post in a bit.))
 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Ivy_OutOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:31 pm

Alright :)

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Ivy_OutOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Name: Blakely Tresson (Blake)
 
Age: 20
 
Gender: Female
 
Appearance: Blake has light brown hair with lots of natural golden highlight to it, she has side bangs and often wears her hair in braids or in an elastic with a baseball cap. She has light brown eyes and a slight dusting of freckles on her lightly tanned skin. She stands at about 5’6 and wears jeans, shorts and t-shirts… or anything else she finds to be comfortable along with her brown cowboy boots.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Izuo. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Name: Cole Wysse
 
Age: 24
 
Gender: Male
 
Appearance: Cole has brown hair and blue eyes. He is about 5'5" and is softly laced with muscles. He has a scar on his right arm. Cole prefers to wear dressy clothes, like a nice blue collared shirt over a t-shirt. 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Ivy_OutOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:47 pm

Okay, so where would you like us to start? Also, since you are the male character you have the choice of choosing whatever kind of dark secret he will have, unless you would like to work that out with me now?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Izuo. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:49 pm

With the dark secret, If I have one should I tell it to you right away or keep it a secret? I think we can start from the beginning of your post to where your character wakes up in the morning that she meets my character.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Ivy_OutOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:51 pm

If you have a secret in mind I think you should keep it to yourself. More fun that way ;) 
Okay, I will start then!

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Izuo. replied...
Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:54 pm

((Okay))   

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Ivy_OutOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:08 am

Blakely woke up in the morning to the sound of her alarm clock. She turned it off and slid out of bed, taking a quick shower and brushing her teeth before pulling on a pair of jean shorts and a white t-shirt. She braided her hair into two braids, pulled on her cowboy boots and headed downstairs and out the front door to feed the animals. She fed the chickens first, then the pigs and so on before heading into the barn to check on the horses. She had three, the tall brown one had been her fathers, the shorter brown one her mothers and the black one, the last one at the far side of the barn was hers. She fed her parents horses and moved down to the last stall to feed hers, “Hey, Chas. How you doing, baby girl?” she asked the horse before opening the gate and slipping inside. She had just finished feeding Chas when she noticed something in the corner of the stall, she walked over and gasped when she saw a young man, covered in blood and bruises. She dropped down next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him a small shake, “Sir?” She asked in a small voice.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Izuo. replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:11 am

Cole woke up to a girl shaking him. He looked around a finding himsefl in a barn. Then he croaked, "an I in heaven?"

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Ivy_OutOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:20 am

Blake withdrew her hand quickly from the young man’s shoulder as he moved. “N-no…” she told him, frowning slightly. What a funny question to ask… She thought to herself as she studied him. Surely heaven wouldn’t look like a barn. 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Izuo. replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:23 am

"Oh," Cole said. He was dazed, maybe it was from the blood loss. He couldn't really remember. "You see from what I remember I thought I was going to heaven."

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Ivy_OutOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:28 am

Blake bit her lip and looked at the various cuts and bruises he had, his shirt was soaked in blood and some of the deeper cuts appeared to still be bleeding. “You look pretty beaten up, can you stand? Do you think anything is broken?” she asked him.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Izuo. replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:27 am

"No, I don't think I can stand," Cole groaned. He though back to what happened last night. "I think I broke one of them."

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Ivy_OutOfDarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:56 am

((Broke one of what?))
 
“What if I helped you? Could you make it to the house with my assistance?” Blake asked. She wanted to help him but she couldn’t if he was unable to make it to the house, there was just no way he would get better if he had to stay in the barn. Then an idea sparked in her head, “If you can make it to the front of the barn I can bring the tractor around, seems like it would be a lot easier than trying to haul you all the way up to the house…?”

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread

Launch Teen Ink Chat
Site Feedback