New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Facebook Activity



Teen Ink on Twitter

Home > Forums > Teen Ink Forums > Written Roleplay > The Game of Life or Death (Detailed and Dedicated)

Teen Ink Forums

Lively discussions with other teens
   
Next thread » « Previous thread

The Game of Life or Death (Detailed and Dedicated)

HonorMySpace replied...
Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:46 am

Raven quickly did her best to make it to the other side. She still had three lives left, what was one gone? She'd be careful on the last one.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Liberty____________ A huge troll leaps up behind you.  It is masive and in one step match five of yours.  It's eye is glassy and it's ears are huge. It sees you and roars and lunges at you.
 
TROLL
 
WEAKNESS: POOR EYE SIGHT AND UNABLE TO TURN SHARPLY OR QUICKLY AND SHINEY THINGS
STRENGTH: VERY STRONG IF IT CATCHES YOU IT WILL CRUSH YOU IMEDIATLY AND VERY FAST
LEVEL: 1
TYPE: MONSTER
what do you do?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Snow-White-Queen replied...
Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Celia walked quickly straight ahead, not trusting the dark left and right turns. She kept her staff close at hand.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 9, 2012 at 9:36 am

Snow************************* as you continue foward you come across a small tunnel that has been cut through the wall. it is just big enough for you to crawl through. as you look through it you notice something shining at the end of it. you can go to ir OR continue forward. ahead of you there seems to be a ladder of some sorts. what will you do? go after the light or go to higher ground?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Snow-White-Queen replied...
Nov. 9, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Celia noticed a small tunnel in the wall. Stopping and kneeling down, she peered through. There was a small light at the end. She felt her heart leap with hope. Light could mean daylight, as in she would be getting out. She stood and looked ahead, where she had been walking. Up ahead was a ladder, ascending to where she couldn't see any more. Finally she decided she had to take the chance. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled into the tunnel.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Snow----------------you crawl into a small little chamber. It is big enough to stand in. In the center is a small chest glowing brightly.  In the farside of the room is another tunnel leading out.  Will you take the Chest? Will you exit the new tunnel? Or just turn around and go back?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
HopeIsWhatWeCraveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:39 pm

((Sorry again!))
 
Aislinn stared at her options, unsure of what to do. Should she go towards the light or not? What if it's a trap? Perhaps they're both a trap... But I can't very well stay here now can I. Anything could come up behind me... She began moving toward the light in hopes of something positive.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Snow-White-Queen replied...
Nov. 11, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Celia emerged into a little chamber. She straightened up, brushed off her robe, and smoothed back her hair with her hand. Looking around, she saw a chest in the middle of the small room. The chest emitted a soft glow. On the far side of the room, she saw another tunnel. This tunnel looked dark, and maybe the chest would have some sort of map or something. She bent down, holding her staff with one hand, and flipped open the glowing chest with the other.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:36 pm

((S'okay, Hope. You're not holding anyone back))
 
 
Hope*********************as you head toward the light you notice there is a small tunnel in the wall. It is from inside there that you see the light is coming from. You can go through the tunnel OR you can keep heading straight, deeper into the fog.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Snow----------------Inside the chest is a small beautiful bottle. It is made from glass and inside it is a glowing gold liquid.
 
INVINCIBLE JUICE----
Type: Rare item
Kind: Protection
Use: Can use only once and lasts for only a short amount of time.
What it does: Once you drink this you cannot be killed or seriously harmed. 
Flaw: Cannot protect you from powerful spells.
 
Tip: Save for tight spots.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Snow-White-Queen replied...
Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:12 pm

Delicately, Celia lifted out a small glass bottle. Inside was a gold liquid that glowed just as the chest had. "Wow," she breathed. It was beautiful. A little scrap of paper was stuck to it. "Invincible Juice," she read. "Sounds promising."
She took the bottle and slipped it into one of the many pockets inside her robe, being careful to pick one that would keep it from falling out or breaking when she moved. Then she closed the lid on the chest and stood up.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:25 am

Snow----------------------YOu can either go back out the way you came or you can go through the other tunnel into a new part of the maze.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
HopeIsWhatWeCraveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Aislinn stared at the tunnel with distrust. Anything could be in there. Some terrible monster, or a friend. How could he decide when her options were so... slim. But she had to decide. She had to pick which way she would go... And so she chose the tunnel. At least then she could see her enemy and not have it creep up behind her. She'd rather face her fears head on then be st.abbed in the back by them.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Hope*******************as you go inside you come into a small chamber and inside there is a chest and a girl standing over it. It is anothe player.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:45 pm

Snow------------------------A player is nearby.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Special-Ice-Apples replied...
Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Raven quickly sidestepped and pulled off one earring, flashing it into his eyes to blind him.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Liberty__________________ The troll roars and swipes blindly with one hand while covering it's eyes with the other. It is off balanced.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Special-Ice-Apples replied...
Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:40 pm

She ran for it, picking up a heavy rock and pirouetting like a ballerina, threw it as hard as she could. It landed straight on his chest, hopefully knocking him over.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:52 am

Liberty_________________ the troll is knocked back. It is still on the bridge, but it can easily be knocked off.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
HopeIsWhatWeCraveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Aislinn looked at the girl for a moment, trying to decide on a course of action. It would be very advantageous to make an alliance with one of the other players, but on the other hand, she knew nothing about this girl. She could very well turn on me later... But Aislinn put aside all doubts and said, "Hello. My name is Princess Aislinn." She inclined her head slightly to show respect. No need to offend the other girl in simple disregard of common curtesy.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread

Launch Teen Ink Chat
Site Feedback