Facebook Activity



Teen Ink on Twitter

Home > Forums > Teen Ink Forums > Written Roleplay > The Game of Life or Death (Detailed and Dedicated)

Teen Ink Forums

Lively discussions with other teens
   
Next thread » « Previous thread

The Game of Life or Death (Detailed and Dedicated)

HonorMySpace replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:23 am

Name: Raven Honey


Age: 14


Gender: Female


Looks (in the Game): Dark black hair that reaches her choulders in spikes. Pale skin. Short at 5'1. Skinny. Big dark brown eyes that look black,.


Dress (in the Game): Tight, black, form-fitting turtle neck blouse. Elbow length motorcycly gloves that show her calloused fingers. Black skinny jeans. High heeled black boots.


Weapon: Silver hoop earrings with tiny knives in them.


Special attack: Hypnosis


Ability: (Hypnostizer


Weakness When she goes into a person's mine and takes control, it can be reversed if they have the strength.
 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:59 am

((Awesome, Hope))

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:01 pm

((Yours too, Liberty))

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
HonorMySpace replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:02 pm

((OMG YOU CALLED ME LIBERTY! THanks. :D I'm happy now!))

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:33 pm

((I'm just bad at names in general, Liberty. That's why it took me so long :P)) ((Okay I'm going to start you guys off now. Play when you can))
 
                           LEVEL ONE---THE MAZE
 
 
 
 
WELCOME, GAMERS.  YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER THE FIRST LEVEL OF THIS GAME.....
YOU NEED TO MEET WITH THREE OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE ON YOUR TEAM. 
THE GOAL OF THIS LEVEL IS TO FIND THE CENTER OF THE MAZE.  BE CAREFUL. THERE ARE DANGEROUS BOOBY TRAPS AND MONSTERS THAT ARE AT EVERY TURN.  THERE ARE ALSO SOME GIFTS THAT WILL HEAL YOU OR GIVE YOU A SPECAIL POWER FOR A DAY.  YOU MUST WORK TOGETHER TO SURVIVE.
 
GOOD LUCK........
 
 
 
you are in a circular field. all around you is walls made from various materials. some are shrubbs while others are walls.  there is a mist surrounding the walls so you can only see a few feet in front of you.  there are 3 entrances. one entrance is in the shrubs, another is made from steel walls, and the last from stone.  you must pick one. which shall you choose?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Snow-White-Queen replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Celia peered into the mist. She could hardly see anything, and her staff didn't help much in terms of light. Wait, she could make out something... It was an entrance. There were three. One was in the shrubs, one made of steel, and the last stone. She had nowhere else to go, so she figured she had to go through one of the entrances. Gripping her staff fearfully, she stepped through the stone entrance.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Snow-White-Queen replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Celia peered into the mist. She could hardly see anything, and her staff didn't help much in terms of light. Wait, she could make out something... It was an entrance. There were three. One was in the shrubs, one made of steel, and the last stone. She had nowhere else to go, so she figured she had to go through one of the entrances. Gripping her staff fearfully, she stepped through the stone entrance.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:39 pm

((@ Celia))

the fog is thick. the only vision you have is a about ten feet in either direction. as you step through the stone gate it closes. there is no way back out. only foward. ahead there is three passages. one the the left, on the the right, and one straight ahead. choose one.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:00 am

((@ Celia))

the door behind you closes. you are now trapped in the maze. there is no turning back. before you are three paths: one to the right, one to the left, and the last staight ahead. which one shall you choose?


((@ Everyone else and also read whay was in my other post for more details))
you are in a circular field. there is one door open in the shrubs and the other in steel walls. which shall you choose?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:08 am

((IT won't let me reply!! >:( ))

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:10 am

You can turn left, right or go straight ahead now, Snow. The door behind you closed.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
HonorMySpace replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Raven cursed and hit the steel wall that enclosed her, getting a bruised knuckle and an even angrier dispostion for her efforts. Why had she even tried that stupid game in the first place?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:34 pm

((@ Liberty))

there is a bridge in front of you and stone path to your right. pick which one you want.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:36 pm

There is a bridge ahead of you and a golden pathway to your right.  you cannot go left because of a dead end. which way do you choose, Raven (Liberty)?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
HonorMySpace replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:44 pm

She thought for a minute and then headed straight forward. The bridge looked more dangerous.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Liberty------------As you come closer to the bridge you notice something glitterting under it, but it is a ways down into the pit the bridge crosses. it could be nothing or a trap of some sort, but it could also be a special Gift.  what do you want to do? keep going of stop and climb down the gourge to check it out?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
HonorMySpace replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Raven debated with herself, and then let it pass, keeping on straight. 'All that is gold does not glitter,' she whispered to herslef.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Liberty___________you reach the middle of the bridge when it starts to shake. It begins to swing back and forth dangerously for no apparent reason. you still are ten feet way from the other side. what do you do? go back or try to make it to the other side?

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
HopeIsWhatWeCrave replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:37 pm

Aislinn stared at the entrances. Which should she choose? They all held so many possibilities. Some for life and others for... death. Yet she couldn't stand around waiting for the world to end. She didn't know how much time she had here. Every second might be costing her something. So, with much trepidation, she went through the door in the stone.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Hope*************** the door behind you closes. you can either go left up some stairs that vanish into the fog or stay on the ground OR head towards a light you can just make out through the fog and keep going left. You cannot go either right or sttraight.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread

Launch Teen Ink Chat
Site Feedback