Facebook Activity



Teen Ink on Twitter

Home > Forums > Teen Ink Forums > Written Roleplay > Once Upon A Zombie Apocalypse

Teen Ink Forums

Lively discussions with other teens
   
Next thread » « Previous thread

Once Upon A Zombie Apocalypse

TheDarkCryLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:49 pm

turns to cal "seems you have a chance to prove yourself, winter get a small platoon ready, where going hunting" picks up a shotgun and slams the barrel back with a loud click as it loads

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:05 pm

"alrighty" she replies and runs quickly through the facility and goes to the loud system. "Attention will patroon A major please reporter to Entrance W. Thank you and have a nice day." the sound system beeps when she turns it off and runs down to Entrance W "Patroon A Major should be coming soon." She replies, my Bow please." replies Winter her hand out. "And my staff." says Autumn hand also out.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:17 pm

looks at you both thinking they realy expect me to bring them, and if i tell them to stay they wont listen "here" hands them there weapons "remember to listen to my orders this time" turns to call and gives him his weapons back "get ready kid "walks over to the entrance and opens a locked chest, pulling out some frags and flash, and another blue grenade, also pulling out my two jackal pistols, a pair of goggles, and a big leather jacket i throw on, walks to the troops "ATTENTION!! we will split up into team alpha and beta, alpha come with me and winter, we will be doing allot of the fighting so be ready, beta you get the newbie" looks at call "you leave after we do and your priority is to get the hostages out and to safety, check them before you let them in, its a standard formation for docile zombies" he grinned "and when i say get the hell away i mean it, ALL OFF YOU! because im blowing those zombies sky high as soon as the hostages are out" throws the blue grenade up and down in my hand with a grin

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:24 pm

(it didn't post it again try it again)

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Walks over to the wall by a giant silver chest, opening it, pulling out my two jackel pistols, frag, flash and sonic grenadesm and a strange blue grenade and a leather trench coat lined with knives on the inside, flinging the shotgun on my back i turn to the troops "ATTENTION! you will split into two teams alpha and beta, alpha will be the diversion and heavy fire under me and winter, autmn will lead beta and gets the newbie" gestures at cal "beta will follow after we have left and get the hostiges out, make sure you check them before you let them in here, one the hostages are out" throws the blue grenade up and down in my hand "everyone leaves on my signal"

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Autumn goes over to the chest and pulls out her favorite red and white staff out, and grabs winters blue handel with white blade.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Freax_of_Nature replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:36 pm

A grin spreads across Toby's face. "Hey, Cal, Just like the old days huh?"

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
sorla replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:15 pm

"Just like the old days." Cal agrees with a wink. He darts away to find his bike and opens the trunk, fishing out his dual colt m1911 pistols and his extra machete. He went back to Toby's side and grinned. "Where did you put my Smith & Wesson, White?" He asks the captain as he loads his pistols.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:23 pm

snaps my fingers as a boy comes running with your weapons again "remember the mission and your orders" turs to the water fall as it begins to part "MOVE OUT TEAM ALPHA!" starts running out

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Autumn and Winter climbs in the trees and jumps tree to tree leading, once they found the house "Were here" said Winter
"So whose going in after them." asks Autumn

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:59 am

has a low voice "first we get as many of the zombies away as possible, then we send beta in to create a path and get the hostages out" drawing his jackel pistol "i will lure them out, team alpha get into a bridge formation, a line either side, when enough of them are in between both lines open fire" he started moving away from the house

BANG!! the pistol was fired and echoed in the forest, the noise drawing the attentiion of the mindless zombies

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Freax_of_Nature replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:40 am

"Cal," Toby calls to him. "Flank position 78- alpha." Toby draws her sword and charges into the horde, Cal following close behind.
She hacks and slices her way into the house, darts up the stairs and finds the children. They look at her with big innocent eyes. Something inside of her snaps when she sees that one of the children is infected and tied to a post. She draws her .45 magnum and puts a bullet between his eyes.
"Cal, get these kids out of here." She falls to her knees, hands shaking, breathing rapid, and heart pounding, "CAL! HIT THE DIRT!"
An explosion of phsycic energy bursts from her body, making her head pound and her nose pour a fountain of blood. Toby falls unconcious on the dirty floor after seeing all the dead zombies. As she goes under she manages to get a single word out, "Cal......"

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
sorla replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:42 pm

The children were freaked, one of them even looked like they were in shock and refused to move even in the obvious danger. Cal drags the kids down as Toby's telepathy blazes a path through the room. He sees her fall with a bloody nose and wastes no time throwing her over his shoulder. "Follow me, don't look back." He tells the children, balancing Toby on his shoulder and reloading his weapons. He starts out of the house, ushering the children out. "Come on!" He growls as they hesitate. He only needs to dispatch two straggling zombies before they get back to the waterfall. Setting Toby down on the ground, he turns to the kids. "Any of you infected?" He asks, and they shake their heads, still to stunned to talk. "Get in there, they'll give you something to eat." He says, lifting Toby and bringing her back to the camp. "Toby needs help." He says, searching for a medic.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Daichi had rushed back to camp, he seemed furious "what happened?!" he was refering to toby's New ability, 3 other men had came in wounded by the blast

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
sorla replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:50 pm

"Toby used her telepathy. I've never seen it do this to her before though, she probably bit off more then she could chew." Cal said, feeling her pulse and her forehead to see if she was feverish. "It was a fairly good idea though, otherwise we wouldn't have gotten the kids out alive."

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:55 pm

"You had rushed in before I could lure them away, if there where few u could have sneeked hin" he put his hand on tobys forehead "he will be fine, give him some bread when he wakes up" heads turned, as bread was now a delacy, fresh risen bread was rare

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Winter and Autumn had stayed back purposely looking for more stragglers. They went around the house still finding no other zombies. They found a cellar and went down it. There were more people down here two of them were zmobies the rest adults. The zombies were hauled up in a corner, no mouths, hands, arms or legs. "We need to get out of here." ordered Autumn. "Has anyone been bitten." asks Winter, an old man in a rocking chair raises a=his hand and a woman in her mid 30. "the people who have been bitten have to stay here." demands Autumn. "If you do not folow these orders you will be shot." the woman and old man stay where they are and the rest of the people follow Autumn. "everyone run." demands Winter. They all begin running and find the waterfall. Autumn throws in a pink marked rock and waits for a reply.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Newsiesfreak replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:26 pm

I QUIT!!!!
 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:38 am

daichi grabs the rock, in a aseriously bad mood he throws the rock back out, lodging it in the bark of the tree right nest the the girls head, he raised his voice over the waterfall "just come in!"

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Freax_of_Nature replied...
Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Toby's eyes flutter open. Her heart jumps when she sees who's holding her. Cal.  She moves-just enough to make Cal turn his head and look at her. She smiles when she see the concern in his eyes. Toby looks around and sees that they are alone.
"I guess now's as goos a time as any, huh?"

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread

Launch Teen Ink Chat
Site Feedback