Facebook Activity



Teen Ink on Twitter

Home > Forums > Teen Ink Forums > Written Roleplay > The Mansion of Doom

Teen Ink Forums

Lively discussions with other teens
   
Next thread » « Previous thread

The Mansion of Doom

AsTimeGoesBy replied...
Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:32 pm

((Hey, you never know! I'm slightly  (and a bit) obesse, and I've had 4 guys like me! (so they had mental probmlems, bug whoop.) If there was hope for me, then there is hope for you!))

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
IzuoKanada replied...
Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:34 pm

(Yeah, I know...)

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
IzuoKanada replied...
Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:34 pm

(Yeah, I know...)

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
AsTimeGoesBy replied...
Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:35 pm

((si why do you say it owuld never happen?))

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
IzuoKanada replied...
Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:22 pm

(Well, it would be highly unlikely. I'm slightly obesse ya know. Unless we were trapped on the island and hormones were raging)

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLove replied...
Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:09 am

"i think it would be better staying close to the school or somehwere we can watch from all sides" the older male said, pointing to the building they emmerged from "at least then we are prepared for what could come and we have shelter"

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLove replied...
Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:26 pm

puts my hand on faye's shoulder and smiles "dont worry, you will be safe with us" he then turned to the rest "the is a fresh water river a few clicks south! and several non poisonous trees around!" he faced the building again "until we find better i would rather be safe than sorry, and stay inside, the sun is falling and night will come soon" he walked past faye and everyone else, not facing anyone but talked again, with a grim, eerie voice "and i dont know what could be out here at night"

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:35 pm

"Probably Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, Oh my." Autumn said giggly.
"Lets just go in" said Winter poutey

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLove replied...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:20 am

the male walks ahead, back to the building, then turns a sharp left and starts picking up planks of wood then walks back to the door "cmon!"
 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
IzuoKanada replied...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:50 pm

"Ok... Yeah I think we that would be a smart idea." He agrees with the guy. He whispers to Autumn and Winter, "I think we should trust this guy." He was sure of this.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLove replied...
Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:13 am

"daichi" that is all he said as a reply, he then swung his head toward the door as a notation for the others to hury up, and layed the wooden plqanks on the floor 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
IzuoKanada replied...
Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:06 pm

"Got that" Jack says, "What do you need?" He swiftly takes out his pocket knife and sharpens a sturdy stick.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
TheDarkCryLove replied...
Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:14 pm

"bord the door up, i had time to look around the building, there are several places suitable for a look out" he said closing the doors up
 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
IzuoKanada replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:53 pm

"Got it!" Jack starts boarding the door up with enthusiam. He tosses the sharpened stick that he was working on and starts boarding the door with a rock that he found.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Autumn reaches into her bag and giggles "I have a hammer do you need it." She askes and starts laughing uncontrollabley(sp).

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
IzuoKanada replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Jack looks at Autumn, "Why do you have a hammer in your bag?" He thinks for a bit, "you know what... I don't need to know... Yeah I'll take the hammer, thank you." Jack puts his hand out waiting for the hammer, he seems reluctant. 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
IzuoKanada replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Jack looks at Autumn, "Why do you have a hammer in your bag?" He thinks for a bit, "you know what... I don't need to know... Yeah I'll take the hammer, thank you." Jack puts his hand out waiting for the hammer, he seems reluctant. 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Winter takes the hammer from Autumn and hands it to Jack "Here, and yes you do not want to know what she carries in her bag." said Winter.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
IzuoKanada replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Jack looks at the hammer, he looks at Autumn's bag, "Okay... I won't pry in." He starts boarding up the door. He wonders what's in that bag. 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:51 pm

"Hehe my bags full of many treasures and secrets." said Autumn. "Autumn we dont wanna hear about your bag now." said Winter. "You will when we needed it." She said seriously the happy gas wearing off a bit.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread

Launch Teen Ink Chat
Site Feedback