Facebook Activity



Teen Ink on Twitter

Home > Forums > Teen Ink Forums > Written Roleplay > Colony of Children

Teen Ink Forums

Lively discussions with other teens
   
Next thread » « Previous thread

Colony of Children

Saryna N. replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 4:54 pm

(she also carries med supplies)
(and has a familiarity with making and building technology simple ones like pipes for washing and stoves)

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Saryna N. replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 4:57 pm

*Michele just woke up put in a deep coma she has no recollection of her old life but knows everything she has learned although she has no memory of her family she knows how to do everything she was taught*
 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Saryna N. replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 5:06 pm

she comes out of a small cave hidden from everyone by greens and vines. looking around she finds herbs and veges that she can eat as she goes wandering around the woods she hears a distinct sound of crunching leaves, being startled she climbs up a tree swiftly and quietly peering out the leaves to see whats there
She sees its just a lost chick and picks it up
placing it safely in her back pack with air and a cusion she walks on until she sees a beach with some fishing gear
very confused and not seeing anyone she wanders over it, she digs in the dirt on the outskirt of the jungle and finds some worms then she weaves a basket out of vines and puts the worms in it with a cover as bait then wonders in the woods agian
 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
sorla replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 6:16 pm

"Let's make you a bow then." Dean said, searching for good bow making trees. "They're better for hunting then any knife or spear." Dean studied Keifer's height, and decided he would be better off with a foot or a foot and a half long bow. Dean went over to a tree and snapped off a branch, as he walked, he made notches on the end and took the ball of sinew from his pocket, biting off a length and starting to fasten the bow string. "Look for straight sticks on the way." Dean said, handing Keifer his new bow. 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Michele climbs up a tree with the chick still in her bag sleeping she climbs to the top and jumps tree to tree until she sees a camp full of kids
A little shy she stays in the tree and watches the kids work around now realizing that the fishing equipment she found might belong to one of them

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Still in her tree by accident she drops some of the herbs she was holding they land next to one of the kids *making a small quiet squeal she hopes no one sees her in the tree* (also my name changed im Saryna N. that was my previous screen name)

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Scared and frightened by her sudden discovery she jumps to a tree next to the previous one she was in
Hoping she is not spotted agian she holds her mouth discouraged at herself for making a noise she climbs to the tippy top of the tree where only she can fit still hiding

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 7:59 pm

Knowing she couldn't hide forever she mumbled "Michele"
"why are we here I woke up in a random cave and have been wandering since then" she said still mumbling. Then she whispered in josies ear so no one else could hear "I know where a whole bunch of bunnies are."

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 8:08 pm

(I wanted her to be small shell have a growth spurt after 2 years) ok she mumbles *taking his hand she led him down the tree safetly as she knew how but didn't know how she knew, hoping to meet more people she went with him to look around

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
sorla replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 8:14 pm

"Hello, name's Dean." Dean said with a kind smile. "There's food back at camp if you're hungry." Then he looked at Keifer. "Hey, buddy, I promise I'll take you on the next trip, but now you need to bring Michele back to camp, ok?"

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 8:15 pm

she said thank you quietly she knew many expeirences with hunting and foraging but would tell dean later hoping to get to work soon she followed the boy named knifer

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 8:21 pm

(I mean Keifer my laptop likes to spell words by itself)

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Doktor replied...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 12:14 am

Julian looked in the crack between the rocks where he usually kept his net, and was surprised to see nothing but stone. "What the?" He straightened up and scratched his head. So his luck with fishing wouldn't continue at all, it seems. He walked back to camp, the fish on the spear slung over his shoulder, whistling. When he reached it, he called, "Hey there!" Seeing the new face, he started to wave and introduce himself until he saw that she had his net. "Oi, that's my net! I'm Julian, though, by the way. I'm the leader. Never seen you here before." He studied the short girl curiously. "Did you escape with us?"

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 5:42 am

Still mumbling she replied "hi" to mercy and kept walk to get some food, she glanced looking at a tall quiet kid, thinking "im guessing he won't want to be touching people since he is such a distance away"
As she was walking she heard another voice speaking to her, turning her head slightly she saw him and replied "My names Michele" Then thinking to herself she thought "what does he mean by escape I don't remember being taken" When she knew the net was the boys she returned it, along with a fishing rod for him to use and a basket of worms as bait.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Michele sat down in a corner and opened her pack she gave Mercy the carrots, radishes, and potatoes.
She then left the hut not hungry and went over to an empty area a safe distance away and found some wood she made poles and stuck them in the ground, then she grabed vines and tied it around leaving and area for the gate she would make.
Next she planted all the seeds she had found vegetables, fruit.
 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Michele turned her head after planting all the seedlings and saw Bailiff. She thought to herself "I wonder why he doesn't talk probably why I don't talk alot" She contemplated the reasons and found the answer she thought was right. "Bailiff can't talk" Again she thought she could teach him sign language. she asked him "Bailiff I was wondering if you wanted to maybe learn sign language you dont have to touch anyone just um use your hands to make symbols I could translate?" mumbling as she asked
 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Triumph replied...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Josie ran to Mercy when her name is called, she also smelt food. She held her toy bunny in her hand and ran over to her,"Hi, Mercy! Did you make us anything special for dinner today?" She was hungry and she was still up for the bunny adopting adventure she was going to go on.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
Triumph replied...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 4:14 pm

"I know.",Josie sighed as she scooped up some soup in her spoon and let it fall. "Hey! Did you see the berries that I picked outside? Micheal told me to pick them and I picked all of the berries under ground that I could find." She quickly slurped her soup, reminding herself that she was in a hurry to get out to go find bunnies.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Michele stood there for a while contemplating what he was trying to say. She figured out he probably wanted her to sit on the stool so she did so.

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread
DestroyedHeart replied...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 4:49 pm

I was just thinking it would be easier for you to express what your saying and it would be easier for everyone else to understand. I think you maybe smarter than the rest in certain areas, i'll draw a digram on the ground you check if you want to do sign language or no *she draws a digram that shows for yes or no and when he wants to do it today tomorrow, next day or he could just write something when he wants to do it with a stick.* "Also would you like some food just point to your stomach if you do and if not just twirl your finger in the air" she mumbled agian
 

Reply to this Thread Post a new Thread

Launch Teen Ink Chat
Site Feedback