Teen Ink on Twitter
RIP, the 2,976 innocent people who died on 9/11
And the 49,644 innocent Afghans and 1,690,903 innocent Iraqis who paid and still paying for it !
And the Holocaust never happened...right...
So, answer me a couple questions if you will.
1. What would Al Quieda have to gain from claiming responsiblity for the attack?
2. Where is the proof of the U.S. benefitting from any of Afghanistan's natural resources?
3. How could such a public event that thousands witnessed fool the world?
4. Where is the proof that Bush planned the attack?
5. Where is the proof that explosives were used in the demolition of the twin towers?
6. How do you know that this conspiracy theory wasn't started just to propegate hatred against the U.S. government?
7. Where is proof that the U.S. has gained any economic benefit from the oil in Iraq?
And lastly, if our government wanted to make an excuse for invading Afghanistan, they could have done it without killing around 3000 people. A simple plane jacking would've sufficed. And as I recall, 9/11 was never used as an excuse to invade Iraq. Weapons of mass destruction were the reason that we invaded. Using the same logic, falsifying weapons of mass destrction claims in Afghanistan would've also sufficed. As you can see, though the official report has a couple holes in it, the conspiracy theory has to many to hold even a mL of water.
Im going to put aside the fact that over the past 11 years Ive known several people who have gone to the middle East and never came back. And Some that came back fine, but have no intention of ever going back. Also disregarding for the time being that my second cousin was working in World Trade Center building 7 when the towers fell. She was recued among others as they hid out in the server room.
Now onto the government and their link to 9/11. Ive seen the videos, and until someone steps up and either hands me written proof and signed by those responsible, or I catch it on NBC, I refuse to believe it. Anyone can make up a video and make people believe it. Kony 2012 video is a great example.
the sky: most us military offensives are allong the path of the Caspian Oil pipeling, and Canada's mining empire got complete rights to Afgani Oil
Correlation does not prove causation. I want facts, not just vague correlations. Just because our offensives are allong the oil pipe doesn't prove anything. What if the pipeline just happened to be the most stragetic point to set up at? And my questions still remain unanswered. Also, if you could provide a source for Canada getting complete rights to Afghani Oil, that would be awsome.
Haliburton got a no bid contract to Iraqi oil, the US is funding the caspian pipeline.
actually its mining rights sorry
htt p://ithinkmining.co m/2009/03/02/ pdac-mining-opportuntites-in-tibet-cuba-afganistan-and-africa/