The Key

Dark, blackness everywhere, I could feel the darkness creeping over me. It felt damp, tickling on the surface of my skin. I could not think clearly anymore, the fear, the obscure atmosphere was getting tighter and tighter, the old crumbly icy wall was my sustain, my golden rope in the magic maze. I could hear voices whispering in my ear but I gave up trying to stop them long ago. The stares were so far away, my path that led to my only excit. I would hear knocking on the door but my legs stop me from running every time, an angel of darkness would wake me up every time by throwing something at me, something that I have been surviving on for the past….I can’t remember anymore, the only thing I can remember is that I have to get out of here before it’s too late, before I get insane…..or am I already insane? Are the voices real that hear behind me, next to me, everywhere? Was my mind lost already long ago? How long ago? I have so many questions but I don’t have any answers, I’m not even close on finding them, am I? Already the thought of it is giving me even more questions. Fear and obscurity is starting to get over me, absorbing me, pulling me inside the vault of your darkest nightmares. Where is it? I ask myself so many times a day that I lost count. Where can it be? I ask again, without any results. I went to lay back down but one more question flushed through my mind, If I were a…..Suddenly the door opens, my mind went on tilt, it started walking down until….