Hint fiction | Teen Ink

Hint fiction

October 12, 2016
By Anonymous

I don’t know how I am going to get home.  Worse yet, I am alone and have to find a way home.  On my first attempt to get home I find this dark alley and try to go down it.  At first it seemed okay, but then I saw three people approaching me and all of them were snapping their fingers in unison.  I thought that this was weird so I turned around.  They continued to follow me down the alley way and out onto the street.  So naturally I started to run and find a spot to hide.  I had found a spot to and couldn’t see them, but suddenly I heard the faint sound of snapping.  I couldn’t see them though so I wasn’t to worried.  Also I was pretty well hidden.
When the sound was getting closer and closer I started to panick.  I wa panicking because they weren’t stopping and kept getting closer.  AS the sound got almost to me it suddenly stopped.  And then from behind one snap. Then to my right side one snap. Then once again on my left side.  And finally one snap right in front of me.  After thirty seconds I thought that they were gone but then I heard a scream and I woke up realizing that it was only a dream.  As I was falling back asleep I heard one snap.


The author's comments:

I wrote these for my english class