The true love | Teen Ink

The true love

By Diyanasaurus SILVER, Kuala Lumpur, Other
Diyanasaurus SILVER, Kuala Lumpur, Other

There was a girl named Raihenna who dreamed of getting married with a prince. She is an orphan. She has a cruel stepmother named Morina and two stepsisters,Ruby and Randy. They always make her do chores and gets beaten up. She has a beautiful voice and loves to sing in her free time.

One day, she played with her pet, rabbit in the woods. While they were happily playing, Raihenna fell in a big hole. There was a giant ant in the hole that tried to chase her. She fainted when she saw the ant. After she woke up, she found that she was not in the big hole anymore. She panicked and ran as fast as she can until she found a big wooden house.She entered the house then she saw a lot of food on a dining table. She was very hungry and she ate all the foods. She went to the bedroom and saw a comfortable bed. She slept on the bed without hesitation. Suddenly, she woke up from the bed when she heard sound of bear that came from the kitchen.  Quickly, she ran from the house through a big window that suit her. The bear saw her and chased her because she ate all the foods. Raihenna was hiding behind a big tree while the bear was still finding for her. She felt very glad. Suddenly, something shook the land. She saw a big wolf covered in red bright blood.It just came back from hunting, she assumed. The wolf moved closer and closer until it was just a few inches away from her.

This was the moment that the wolf would tear her apart, bit by bit, into chunks of flesh. But instead, it fell onto its knees and said "please don't run away, I just need a hand to hold, an ear to listen to my problems and a shoulder to cry on."
She was speechless at the words of the beast. Who knew something that used to be so cruel, so vicious could have such petty feelings. "Alright, i'll stay to listen to your problems, but how am I going to know if you are not going to eat me? you do still have blood stains on your fur." said Raihenna. "People never know the stories behind do they? People always judge me by my fangs, hunchback, and ugly, vicious terrifying eyes.They don't care what's on the inside of me, they never do. the blood is coming from the deep gash in my arm... It was a result from no sense of humanity. Years back from now, I was cursed of having looks as such. The only way to break the spell is by true love." the wolf said, as it sobbed .

As she took a few steps closer with hands that were shaking, teeth that were chattering and a slight glimpse of fear on her face, she said " I'm sorry. I never knew. Please forgive me." she held its paw as tight as she could, pulled out a bottle of aloe out of her satchel and offered it to the beast. The wolf spreaded the aloe all over the wounds that was all over it's body. Raihenna felt very pity for the wolf. "Alright,I'll help you find your true love." She finally said after looking at the badly injured beast. They took off the next morning into the woods. They saw a lot of female wolves in the bright side of the woods. The wolf tries it's best to get the hearts of the female wolves but unfortunately,the female wolves attacked the poor beast. Raihenna stopped the fight and carried on. When it was night time,they camped under an enormous oak tree. "I'll go find some more aloe for you." Raihenna said and she skipped into the dark. The wolf sat under the tree by the fire alone,thinking. "Will I ever find true love to break the curse? It's terribly hard. The man of Raihenna's dreams must be very lucky to have her." The poor beast said.

When Raihenna returned with the aloe,she gave it to the wolf and she snored away. The wolf just watch Raihenna sleep as he wouldn't because he fe,t like it was his duty to keep her safe throughout the night. The next day,both of them woke up and continued their journey. "I was wondering........" The wolf suddenly stammered. Raihenna immediately turned her head to look at the badly injured wolf. "Do you,,,,,have a ........ You know...." The wolf mumbled. Raihenna was shocked to hear such questions from a beast like the wolf. "No,I don't. Why?" Raihenna asked. The wolf kept it's mouth shut. He didnt want to say anything. When they reached to a dead end,they heard a growl. They turned back and saw a big,ferocious tiger that was less than five feet away from them. When the tiger pounced,the wolf quickly pulled Raihenna onto it's back and ran like the wind. Raihenna was scared. When they outran the tiger,Raihenna got down from the wolf. "Thanks! You're not so bad after all." Raihenna said asshe reached for a kiss amd a hug. The wolf blushed. He did not know what to say.

The next morning,Raihenna woke up and almost fainted right there on that spot when she saw a tall,perfectly handsome man,sleeping by the tree. Raihenna woke him up. "Excuse me,have you seen and injured wolf somewhere around here?" Raihenna stammered. The man looked confused. "Why Raihenna,I AM the wolf. I have broken the curse! Because I had found true love." Raihenna was speechless. She did not know what to do. A tear streamed down Raihenna's cheeks. A few months later,they got married in London. "True love cannot be found by the looks,but by the pureness of one's hearts." The wolf that was now a handsome man said.

THE END????