Something | Teen Ink

Something

March 2, 2016
By IndigoWaltz PLATINUM, Newport Beach, California
IndigoWaltz PLATINUM, Newport Beach, California
48 articles 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A witty quote proves nothing"
-Voltaire


She stood like a ghost in the drab corner of the empty bar. She wasn’t one for drinking, or first impressions, and yet she looked her best with a glass of gin in her hand. She was your first crush, your first daydream, and your first nightmare. Still, however, she was only loved you with a tear in your eye.She was the heartless drugstore cowgirl with all the perks of a maniac, and she was proud of it, she was proud of it all. No hard boiled bouncer could keep her away from her prize. Ruthlessness followed her like a shadow, shooting her strong words with deadly intensity. She walked the streets humming a reckless serenade. She was wickedly unwinnable. She was a she-demon with fire in her eyes that showed you how to truly fear fearing everything and anything in sight. She was unpinchable and unkillable, and unlike anyone ever known to man. Some say she isn’t real other say she too real and the rest just cower as she walked like lightning into the room. She wasn't happy nor was she sad... but she was something alright, truly something.