Waterslide Bike Riding | Teen Ink

Waterslide Bike Riding

By byglinsky BRONZE, Atlanta, Georgia
byglinsky BRONZE, Atlanta, Georgia

It was time. I got myself into this mess, and now I must take the challenge. I was about to ride a bike down one of the world’s longest water slides, with water. 10,000 feet above the ground, one open plastic tube, and a bike…. Three days earlier, I was with my friends not knowing what I was getting myself into. That night, we all hung out at my friends house and we started to play a game. The game was who ever could guess another person's number, would have to do a  dare created by the other person. I had thought of the #50, thinking that no one would pick it. A couple of rounds passed and obviously no one guessed anyone’s number. It was every one's turn to guess my number. Three people had to guess. The first and second were both over. The third person, Jose guessed my number. He made me do it. He wouldn't let me back out. I couldn’t pay my way out even if I wanted to. Next thing I know, I am at the park, at the longest ride, ride to ride my back. I then started going down, and then all of the sudden……