ZOZO Took Her | Teen Ink

ZOZO Took Her

By Kaitlincutie GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Kaitlincutie GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Whether you think you can or can't, you're right

ZOZO is a true deamon. Casted through the Ouijaboard, which seperates the human world, from the Netherlands. My friend Debbie and I thought it was all fake. We were so wrong. April 13th, 2009. The day we can never forget. Debbie came over on the 12th of April for a sleepover. We were home alone for a few days. Perfect timing for random fun. We had a tiny dance party, played my PS3, and ate like the pigs we were. Debbie insisted we play a Ouija board. Both of our parents were very protective. I said "Yeah, let's do it; but where do we get one?" Forgetting the idea, Debbie and I went for a walk to Cooper park. On the way, we saw this rumage sale. With time to waste, we looked at it. Pretty dead, and basically all junk. "Katrina! Look what I found." said Debbie with a voice filled of excitement. (My name is Katrina if you were wondering). As I walked over, I glanced at what she was pointing at. A Ouija board. Marked for three dollars, we bought it. After, we walked to Mcdonald's for lunch, and back home. Sitting in the middle of my living room, we placed the board down. Debbie and I have seen people do this before. So, we placed two fingers on the edges of the piece that the spirit connects through. "Is there anyone here?" said Debbie. Ten minutes later, there was still no movement. "Does someone wish to speak with us?" I said loudly. A minute later, the piece started moving. Z-O-Z-O. As we looked at eachother, we were a bit scared. "Is your name ZOZO?" Debbie asked. Just then, the piece spelt ZOZO five times. Five times four is twenty. The ZO in ZOZO is like the 20 in twenty. He was here. We then flipped the board over, and ran. We didn't know where to run, all we knew is to get out of my house. As we ran to the park, we tried to catch our breath. 10:00, the policemen kicked us out because the park had to close. We decided to go back to the house. As we gripped eachothers hands tightly, we squeezed the fear from us. Everything seemed normal that night. As I drifted off, Debbie was still up, shaking.

"Want to sleep on my couch with me" I said a bit tired. 

"Y-yeah please" she said. You could tell she was frightened. As she hopped up by me, I tucked us both in, turned the tv on, and gave her a pair of headphones to distract her. Finally, Debbie passed out. At around three in the morning, I woke up. Trying to fall back asleep, I couldn't. I left as if I were being watched. Getting up to go to the bathroom, I fell. Not on accident, I was pushed. As I looked back to the livingroom, Debbie was out cold. So, I shook it off and went to the bathroom. Washing my hands, the mirror started to steam up. Written backwards, "ZOZO". Screaming my head off, I ran to Debbie, frantically trying to wake her up. Looking at her body, she didn't look too good. Eventually, I picked her up over my sholder, and headed for the door. It was froze shut. 

"W-WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I said loudly, but terrifyed. 

Debbie fell from my grip, to the floor. 

"Ow!!" Hollered Debbie. 

Just then, a black entitte submurged it's self into Debbie. Her eyes rolled behind her head. As she rose to the ceilling, she swopped down and got me. I was almost dead. However, I evaded death, and ran out the back door. Running to the police, I explained the whole story. They said to calm down and to follow them. As I did so, they put me in this padded room. They thought I had went insane. 

"IT'S TRUE!!! ALL OF IT!!!" I screamed throughout the square shaped room.

I am now allowed to use a computer once a day. I am telling you this story to warn you. NEVER USE A OUIJA BOARD TO CONTACT ZOZO OR ANYOTHER ENTITE!!! YOU WILL EITHER BE POSESSED, DIE, OR GO INSANE!!!! "Debbie", is fine. The one who walks this earth, isn't her. ZOZO took her, switched her soul to his figure. She now lives in the Netherlands. If only......if only.....we haden't played that game.

Based on a true story