A Haunted Life | Teen Ink

A Haunted Life

By fandoms_01 BRONZE, St.George, Utah
fandoms_01 BRONZE, St.George, Utah

Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up

A Haunted Life

Catherine Pierce, a ordinary seven year old girl with brown eyes and hair so blonde it was almost white. She moved into the house on Willow Street.  Everyone knew there was something odd about that house, but they just didn’t think to speak.  One day her parents John and Virginia Pierce, enrolled her into her new school Black Wood Montessori School. Everyone thought there was something strange about her, they just didn’t know what it was. The next day she went to school and said
“Oh my gosh! Last night someone grabbed my feet and pulled me half way off my bed.”
“Oh I don’t think thats true, you’re just making things up!”
“Fine, if you don’t believe me come over to my house and we’ll have a sleepover and you’ll find out.” So the girls went to Catherines house and when the rest of the girls were asleep Catherine went and pulled at their feet they freaked and thought ¨Ugh! Catherine!¨  But then they were all asleep including Catherine, at midnight all of the girls got pulled out of their beds. The girls yelled for their life.
¨ Catherine! Quite doing that!¨
¨ It wasn’t me! I promise!¨
  ¨ Well if it wasn’t you, then who was it?!¨
Just then the girls heard a strange voice.
¨ Get out! Get out!!¨
The girls ran out of the bedroom and headed to Catherine's parents room.
¨ Mom, dad Help!¨ Catherine screamed.
When they ran in the bedroom, but found no one there.
¨ They're gone! What are we gonna do!¨
Catherine was silent.
¨ Catherine! What are we going to do!!¨
¨ Get out! NOW!¨ Catherine yelled.
Since that night, Catherine was never the same again……...

I love scary stories, and so I thought why not right one? I had a lot of fun writing it!

on Sep. 29 2014 at 5:27 pm
fandoms_2001 BRONZE, St. George, Utah
1 article 1 photo 1 comment

" If you hate reading, you're doing it wrong" and "Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up"

Please, if you liked it, Rank It!! :)