Dolls Kill | Teen Ink

Dolls Kill

By ForeverYours_Breezy PLATINUM, Dickinson, Texas
ForeverYours_Breezy PLATINUM, Dickinson, Texas

"Things may happen. Good and bad, but you must keep moving forward. Don't stop and look back at the past. You may regret it. It could bring you more pain. Look at the present and everything will be okay in the end."

Footsteps can be heard from a mile away. There is creaks in between the steps because of the old floor boards. Cobwebs cover the corners. The wallpaper is coming off the wall. The door knob starts to turn slowly. The door opens forcefully. "Wanna play? haha."

"Recent murdewrs have cops working 24/7. Two childern are missing and five adults are dead. Police say the person who is doing this attracts and kidnapps them. Then kills anybody who sees.This person dresses up like a clown and carries around a doll with blonde hair and blue eyes. Hold on, i am getting information that another body has been found." "Listen to that, Chuckles. They found another one of your victums." The doll slides out of the chair and walks over to Chuckles. "You mean one of our victums, Anna." Chuckles sets down the kitchen knife and says," Lets go visit our guests." He picks up Anna and walks down the old musty hallways, squeaking with every footstep.