The Four Figures | Teen Ink

The Four Figures

May 6, 2014
By Nyson PLATINUM, Orlando, Florida
Nyson PLATINUM, Orlando, Florida
33 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy" -Norman Vincent Peale


I went to the beach that unfortunate day, the sky was blue,the clouds so fluffy and the waves were gentle. So why was it that I was shaking, it wasn't cold out, in fact it was the opposite, climbing into the 90's that day. Perhaps it was fear, but why was I scared, oh yes now I remember; the four figures. The creatures of unknown origin that rose from the waters and froze me in place. There was no wind and nobody else in the area, but why couldn't I hear them coming, not even their footsteps made a sound. Oh god they took my ears, I have to scream for help surely somebody will hear my cries and...oh no, no they took my tongue too!! Why is the world going black, I can still feel the ground and...my eyes are gone now too hahaha. Oh how perfect what's next is my nose still there, I'd feel for it but my hands are nothing but stumps now. Whatever these things are they don't want to be sensed, all the better I don't want to know what kind of distubred beings would take my appendages like that anyhow. Here's the better question, how do I get home, cause they amputated my feet as well. Am I swimming? Oh, no that's just the pool of blood I'm lying in, haha oh well not much I can do about it. Here's a word of warning folks, if you go to the beach and see four figures rise from the ocean, oh well you're already done for, but answer me this; how did I write this without my hands or eyes.


The author's comments:
Hey guys if you liked this piece go check out my other story The boy and the Rose and look at my other works to keep the support up